• Lower by at least 200 pips

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • irrelevant to my trading style

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
rav700 said:
I made one of the most fundamental mistakes of trading came out to early

Stochastic momentum index is a good indicator of over sold / bought conditions for timing exits/entries for me.

Also, at least you were in the trade. I just watched it go to the stars... :p

Offshore Trader said:
Closed half my position at 345, it would be nice to see a break through 350.....

sure would but lets see 289 entry first just to get some power behind it

Atilla said:
Stochastic momentum index is a good indicator of over sold / bought conditions for timing exits/entries for me.

Also, at least you were in the trade. I just watched it go to the stars... :p
Stochastic are great and so is MACD with histogram + CCI. With Stochastic ADX is useful because in trending markets Stochastic can stay in oversold/over-bought area for sometime.

Uphios said:
Pullback? What pullback? Straight thro to the 95's now. ;)

saving my ticket for the 225 pip northern express

Attachments

• flying scotsman.JPG
    flying scotsman.JPG
    9.2 KB · Views: 140
Uphios said:
Speaking of a northern express, the DOW looks to be worth a shot around here (11985).

Nooooo dont do it unless you have 130+ deep pockets

Uphios said:
I'll just sit and watch it then :confused: . Cheers DC.
Whoops, nearly caught that train from the wrong platform! Must stop looking at the DOW out of boredom.

Uphios said:
Whoops, nearly caught that train from the wrong platform! Must stop looking at the DOW out of boredom.
Ah, not the wrong train after all. Still, the one came along later would have been better.

Uphios said:
Speaking of a northern express, the DOW looks to be worth a shot around here (11985).
Ah, my mistake. Clearly you thought I had meant to type .... worth a shoRt around here. No, that's why I mentioned northern express :LOL:

Uphios said:
Ah, my mistake. Clearly you thought I had meant to type .... worth a shoRt around here. No, that's why I mentioned northern express :LOL:

:eek: no my mistake looking at lower target, at least you only missed a few by staying out I gave back £5k :eek: :mad:

dc2000 said:
:eek: no my mistake looking at lower target, at least you only missed a few by staying out I gave back £5k :eek: :mad:
Ouch! Sorry to hear it. Hope it comes back for you soon. I'll stop teasing now, you've clearly got enough frustration.

Uphios said:
Ouch! Sorry to hear it. Hope it comes back for you soon. I'll stop teasing now, you've clearly got enough frustration.

easy come easy go it will be back with interest come Friday

I am sorry to hear about your loss DC but I know you will make it back.....
I am currently long @43 waiting to hit the 430 zone tommorow....

rav700 said:
Any one else long in the 30-40 zone...
Almost, I'm short from 345. Added short at 70 but rather snatched at 16 profit when it was offered. Looking for a pull back before reverting to long. Could just maybe be a sizeable pullback.

Last edited: