Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Lower by at least 200 pips

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • irrelevant to my trading style

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
29Investments said:
Anyone got any reasonable explanation for how PPI figured showing double the expected rise in inflation can be bad for the dollar !?!?!?!??

:confused:
See Empire State Business conditions, far worse than expected.

29Investments said:
Anyone got any reasonable explanation for how PPI figured showing double the expected rise in inflation can be bad for the dollar !?!?!?!??

:confused:

Stagflation :!:

I am short now @ 70 with a 15 point stop........
Any other feel a need for a little retracement :)

rav700 said:
what in the lords name happened there??????????????????????
!3.00 Swiss interest rates and TIC report. OR it could have been the power of your short;)

rav700 said:
Dc you still looking for the 500 level mate?

yes I am but it will have to get its skates on I wasnt happy about that pullback wasn't tradable may see a 2nd hit

It really confuses me when (say 4/5 news releases today) economic data releases suggest EURUSD & GBPUSD should both go down, but they both start trending up like this afternoon.

What is going on?

This makes me really uncomfortable going long even if the uptrend looks good.
:confused: :confused:

dc2000 said:
will take profit now @434

Hi Dc ,

When you say take profit @ 434 are you talking about cable mate...................
I cant see this getting past 50 the rate its going...hmmm

rav700 said:
Hi Dc ,

When you say take profit @ 434 are you talking about cable mate...................
I cant see this getting past 50 the rate its going...hmmm

yes I am
also waiting for a Dow short at the mo ( just a scalp)shouldnt be too long

Boy oh boy have I made some mistakes today.............I cannot forgive my self for trying to outsmart the market.......okay what is the damage....1 whole days work..yep thats right.....
All My positions are now closed....I will just have to wait til this market does something that I understand....

Happy Trading
Rav

rav700 said:
Boy oh boy have I made some mistakes today.............I cannot forgive my self for trying to outsmart the market.......okay what is the damage....1 whole days work..yep thats right.....
All My positions are now closed....I will just have to wait til this market does something that I understand....

Happy Trading
Rav

Ah yes, I've been there my friend. Wishing you better luck tomorrow.

rav700 said:

Happy Trading
Rav
I don't know how you managed that Rav, it's hardly moved in what seems like a week today! Remind me to take siestas in the afternoons.

Watch out for a possible "massive" range break out on either directions next week.

rav700 said:

Happy Trading
Rav
Cable moved in a narrow range. Sorry to hear you have had a difficult day. Dont be too hard on yourself, we all loose many trades, and trading guarantees that we have days like this. :(

FTSE futures have tried to close the gap and so this should be a reasonable area to sell (6140) for a move back down towards the other gap at 6037 and hopefully beyond....sorry guys I know this is a forex thread but cable is a bit boring and doesn't look like it's going higher today....