FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

Well, I don't want to prove anything here... I know what I am doing and I know my methods.

I don't want to worry too much whether I am posting spot on number or not and spoil my trades...

So I won't post any trades now... I will just keep posting charts and trades ideas if that helps....

Silver is no brainer, defiantly buy next week with target around 1600 level

wvqql2.jpg

Silver broke as well...

Attachments

• Silver_16MARV1.jpg
    Silver_16MARV1.jpg
    234.9 KB · Views: 106
Your chart is showing a mid price. Orders in a market are filled on bid-ask. Your own figures have basically invalidated his claim. Have a good day.

You know what settings and platform he was on, do you? My Ayondo doesn't stop me out at 045.8 if my stop was at 046.0 (which he apparently wasn't anyway, and you can't prove that he was).

And what of the 12:30 stop adjustment?

broke that line....first target 10595

Completely different view to the EU trade, screen shot of part of my 5M chart, entries, consistent with previous charts submitted, on the 2nd point, both trades HA candles were trending as well, so a strong buying trade. :cool:

Attachments

• eu mon pm.bmp
    1.3 MB · Views: 129
this dax is a beast, the more the bears short the more flames it fans for the bulls...................

Just happy there volatility and we can get a direction to trade, personally couldn't give two hoots were the hell they want to take it, just give me a signal. 5M chart, entry as per usual, point 2 marks the entry position. Just following the PA without trying to make any assumption or S&R etc. :cheesy:

Attachments

• dax mon.bmp
    349 KB · Views: 119
Just happy there volatility and we can get a direction to trade, personally couldn't give two hoots were the hell they want to take it, just give me a signal. 5M chart, entry as per usual, point 2 marks the entry position. Just following the PA without trying to make any assumption or S&R etc. :cheesy:
whatever you use there was good confirmation for me to get long at lo 80s just now

Completely different view to the EU trade, screen shot of part of my 5M chart, entries, consistent with previous charts submitted, on the 2nd point, both trades HA candles were trending as well, so a strong buying trade. :cool:

Dinos

Whats HA candles? any info on it?

Buy 6760 area as long as does not close inside the channel, watch if breaking that channel again. Stop below reversal bar and target first target 6800, second target 6860.

FTSE approaching 6800

Attachments

• FTSE_16MARV1.jpg
    FTSE_16MARV1.jpg
    269.6 KB · Views: 112