FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

Dinos

Whats HA candles? any info on it?

Heiken Ashi, plenty info on the net, take a bit of getting use to, but when mastered, makes you a far more productive trader IMHO, formations visually easier to see, bull and bear runs stand out clearly.

Dinos

Whats HA candles? any info on it?

Quick example for you from my EU trades this afternoon, might help you to visualise, but spent a good weekend reading about them. Regards Rob

Attachments

• HA.bmp
    651.1 KB · Views: 124
Quick example for you from my EU trades this afternoon, might help you to visualise, but spent a good weekend reading about them. Regards Rob

Dinos, what those two lines are HA, you need to see price from rising/falling trend perspective....

Dinos, what those two lines are HA, you need to see price from rising/falling trend perspective....

Entry and exit jessie, entry on p2, if the confluence of my set up prevails, (never show my full set up on a public forum!), the single line is my exit line, if I'm still in a trade when it turns I exit, however, if HA remain strong I can use theat to re-enter.

Price to be ahead of breaking through the entry P2, with the "exit line" already established.

Nothing fancy, simple stuff following momentum.

Reactions: klw
are we going to see 12250 quarter reached on DAX?
I am flat now, have no desire to ride it up as it might be a blow of, neither I'm keen to short without clear perspective and signal.

Entry and exit jessie, entry on p2, if the confluence of my set up prevails, (never show my full set up on a public forum!), the single line is my exit line, if I'm still in a trade when it turns I exit, however, if HA remain strong I can use theat to re-enter.

Price to be ahead of breaking through the entry P2, with the "exit line" already established.

Nothing fancy, simple stuff following momentum.

Fair enough Dinos, master knows the system :)

in the mean time DAX has finally touched the what it has to do today ......

I am still in the game...

will print my chart entry levels... but gonna be long term rather then short terms...

the only worry is if pirates step-in the ship gonna be a bit of irritation :LOL:

5 minute tells me either a faster breakout or down to 12000/30
533bd33f4ed2fd5da1e5c7bc7fc95709.png

im long up +50 with my stop +25, im debating whether to be greedy and hold on or just collect. oh what tricks you do to my mind Mr. Trading...

it will pay if you can hold it for a week or two...

Attachments

• DAX_16MARV6.jpg
    DAX_16MARV6.jpg
    235.3 KB · Views: 136
it will pay if you can hold it for a week or two...

But no guarantee of that, S&R are just that historical with no assurances price will act in the same manner when the reach them levels again. Just a thought :)