FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

Attachments

• DAX_16MARV3.jpg
    DAX_16MARV3.jpg
    274.2 KB · Views: 126
may enter short at this clearout

but care needed, the 5 min structure is still intact

i still think buying dips will be more profitable nothing has changed since this morning or any other day since QE was announced.

yeah... you are right , its DAX

I am considering monthly, trend, weekly trend... these area produces lots of volatility....

i still think buying dips will be more profitable nothing has changed since this morning or any other day since QE was announced.

I just stay as nimble as possible, buy dips, sell peaks, trying to pick my spots with as little exposure as the situation will allow.

Being nimble is our greatest advantage imho

Just let the MM machine show its hand first

far too slow and rangey for me, as I type its right ontop of 030 ish support, if it breaks down through that, I will look for pullback short op, with a view to then buy at the 970 ish area

No Dax signal for me yet, I need it to show its hand first before getting on board, to speculative for me at the minute

I usually switch off the computers at 11am-1pm, just got back from a bite to eat to see Dax is in breakout territory.

I usually switch off the computers at 11am-1pm, just got back from a bite to eat to see Dax is in breakout territory.

Yup... that was 5 minutes chart... too detail for me to see... I only go 5 minutes or 3 minutes when I look for entry....

Otherwise boring watching same line for 30 minutes or 1 hr ... :LOL: