FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

EURUSD going well so far... looking to close.

Attachments

• EURUSD_16MARV1.jpg
    EURUSD_16MARV1.jpg
    302.7 KB · Views: 130
Interesting. My charts say your position was -20 to -25pts offside when you posted this. :rolleyes:

Anyway... :sleep:
no i think you jumped in this morning hen he mentioned going short at 12000 ish he then said he went short at 6840 level easy mistake to make

1.30 hr to go for open DOW line.. break or fail?

Attachments

• DOW_16MARV3.jpg
    DOW_16MARV3.jpg
    241.3 KB · Views: 103
what is going here guys? trying to call false trades? I hope is not true, if it is what is the point of that? You are not making money doing it, are you? The ego? Well he is a loser and he wants to drag everybody else at his level....

- Posted at 12:32...

note the time of the highlighted 1min bar that spiked from 046-062...
d243bb89faa23e3ab31a795d17a68ef4.png

12:32...

can we stop the petty bickering now? honestly i'd rather we all posted on the one thread again.

Any one trading chart and looking at the forum I said I will be adjusting stops around 12:30 ... see the chart is clearly a bullish pattern I drew that red line. I can see if that line breaks price can move too fast around 12:25 I adjusted stop to blue circle and around 12:28 price was touching that line just before about 10 second that 5 minutes bar close I force closed the trades... I don't know the timestamp etc... I can't type simultaneously....

Attachments

• DAX_16MARV5.jpg
    DAX_16MARV5.jpg
    246.3 KB · Views: 120
Well, week two and the bickering continues........

Over the weekend it struck me, no other professions members are sat on a forum for half the day in any capacity, even if there was such a thing they would at least show a degree of mutual respect, not pulling others up for the slightest detail.

I despair at the negative attitudes on here, so finally i have removed all my details and contacts from here, i won't return.

To the people on here who are trying to learn and have the decency and heart to succeed i wish you well.

Good luck, trade well.

Happy Days.......Shane...........:)

Yep it was a big spike at that time. But on my (and your charts) if his stop was at 46, surely he would have been stopped out at 12:15, or 12:28-12:29.

So again, it looks a little odd...

12:15 was at 045.8 though...
9ce30c4159fda42063f1bd8b27277989.png

The earliest it reached 046 was 12:29, even then it was a 046.3, if he was manually dragging he could have been at 046.4 for all you know.

Hardly conclusive:

Add to the fact he did indeed say he would be adjusting his stops at 12:30 (1 minute after 12:29)
12:30 time to re-adjust the stops :)

then the very earliest he could have been stopped (if set) was at 12:31 - 1 whopping whole minute after he posted....

It might be a good gesture to apologise for your presumption in light of these facts.

I don't want to fall out with anyone on this forum, let alone have all these regulars who are way better than I am at trading at each other's throats, it's hindering not only my learning but harming all of our learning on here, and I assume you registered on a trading forum to learn not argue. So let's go back to that.

For me, I don't really think about someone being spot on with their entry points etc, & think it's good to point out where we might be off kilter, it surely helps us in the long run, I adjust my sights every half an hour or so depending on where Daxy takes us all.

If all someone takes from threads like this is someone showing off, then that is a shame

I try to glean the positive from peoples points of view

Anybody blindly following anybody elses trade plan is going nowhere fast, but each thread has it's own lessons, surely they can be learned without ripping too much into each other

EUR/USD : Week 16th March - 20th March

Selling is getting weaker but there are still force out there. Level to watch is 10500 and 9850 (+- 50).

They looks good support area and chances are that price can bounce back from these level.

I expect price to bounce back from 10500 and rally to 11500 and even above that level.

We will keep an eye on intraday sessions next week.

broke that line....first target 10595

Attachments

• EURUSD_16MARV2.jpg
    EURUSD_16MARV2.jpg
    262.9 KB · Views: 123