chart.gif
    13.5 KB · Views: 403
Fluke
good stuff
but dont forget to take your profit.
even if it goes lower

its 4.10
never let a profit turn into a loss.

here is the code. I'll leave it up for a few minutes for you to take a screen print.
no big deal. just put the code for the extra charts inside the
'body' tags
you can get the code from 'View Source'.

the only problem I can think of is if they appear in a single column.

if I remember, the solution is to make sure there are no spaces
between the ones you want to appear side by side.

right, left it up for 25 minutes, so unless you went for tea and muffins, assume you have got it.

Last edited:
bonsai,
I did go for "tea and muffins" with my children. Just got back, but have to take someone to the airport at 6.00pm. Any chance of another posting so i can copy?

Bonsai,
Thanks for the code. works great. Now have 6 charts running titled "Global view" with addition of both SP500 and NASdaq.

Thank you again. Much appreciated.

Bonsai.
I was having a tea break but have now taken a snap shot and will work on it, Many thanks .

Bonsai.
I closed my short and took 20 points at 8.30 PM.Keep an eye on retracement .786 down to 305.Just my opinion.Some you win some you lose.!!.Will PM you later.

as we look set to go down at the start , you might like a look at this.
I have fib at 4325

Attachments

• support.gif
    support.gif
    4.3 KB · Views: 318
Feeling rather annoyed at myself. Originally targetted high for Friday but didn't follow through as I expected the Oct high to be taken out, even though the Dax hit its price target precisely. Only taken 20 points on the drop.

Small initial balance usually means that the potential for a trend day has increased. Waiting eagerly for market to tip its intention. Above IB: buyer, below IB: seller. Me thinks up more likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.