FTSE 100 February

hello again, been in a lovely meeting about programme amortisation. lovely stuff..

seems as though support at 80-ish held and we have now gone through my 4389 level and onto the "right" side... Long live the Bulls lol

having said that, we are on overhead resistance again. could do with some extra oomph.

then again, couldnt we all :cheesy:

standard pivot ie Sum (HLC)/3...but as far as my R and S points go. The S2 of my new one was at 78.9..but sure if you have enough of them they will show themselves to be good

does look better but may fall shortly ?
B's are messy
and this may have been a 4 rally

£ looks quiet.

Futures still have a gap open to fill
&
intraday trendline gone but its and early one.

not sure where this is heading...

50% of my trousers thinks we are falling to circa 4375, the other 50% is waiting for the US to push this comfortably into the 4400's

dont want to see 4389 broken again.

FC

He is a bit of a mover on the dancefloor isn't he?

come on guys, if anyone wants to buy 1000 contracts, now is the time to do it.. we really could do with getting this baby moving.. yawn!! :rolleyes:

FC

im bullish on the beast from 4380 just a shake down before rates should test the high of 4408 thing is has the ftse got the spunk to do it pre dow opening?

jd

massively off topic, but I just read this quote from Roberto Mancini - current manager of Lazio (currently 5th in Serie A), and cant stop chuckling, especially after last night's efforts

"I have always said that I would like to train an English club as the football there is so enjoyable and the players have a great spirit and work together so you can always do something there.

"It might sound strange, but Spurs are an important club."

why oh why? :eek:

well the good news is that the rally off 4357 may have
been a 1 and we have already had 2 in the form of an abc.

not trading it as we are still under the bottom line as well as the top line.

but you never know ?

ok, whoever bought those 1000 contracts - dont go selling them yet. please wait til at least tomorrow, or preferably monday!!!

nothing like posting entry 1h45mins after entry LOL:)

Hooya, dont forget, when trading badly im also a fan of posting exits before entry.. near 100% success rate actually lol :cheesy:

FC, its one of my internet pet hates. Fine say you are long, short bullish, bearish whatever or even post positions but not a "I am long 0.6 above the LOD" an hour and half later. But each to their own I guess.