ForexMorningTrade System

You are braver than me, then: I closed my short position on Gbp/Usd because of my fear and I see that now it would have taken the TP :cry:
Even though I shouldn't rely on news to see the trade going my way... :rolleyes:

Fab, this is a set and forget system. If you fret over a 40 pip sl then you're risking too much. Just let the trade play out and over time you should profit.

To be honest, I was wary of the news today, but thought the forecast was a bit optimistic.

You are braver than me, then: I closed my short position on Gbp/Usd because of my fear and I see that now it would have taken the TP :cry:
Even though I shouldn't rely on news to see the trade going my way... :rolleyes:

Fabius...that is an example of the main weakness when we are trading, our own discipline in sticking to a system. We are all guilty of it.

Fabius...that is an example of the main weakness when we are trading, our own discipline in sticking to a system. We are all guilty of it.

Well said jonjo this why 90% of us fail,cos we try to change things and dont stick to the plan

I THINK ITS BETTER TO HAVE A DAY WITH NO TRADES RATHER THAN HAVING A DAY WITH A LOSING TRADE!!(y)

GUYS.. CAN ANYONE SUGGEST ME A GOOD BROKER WITH LOW SPREAD ON GBP/JPY??
3-4PIPS SPREAD ON THIS PAIR WUD BE NICE..
IAM USING A BROKER WHICH HAS 7PIPS SPREAD ON THAT PAIR..
PLEASE HELP.

Have a look at www.oanda.com they operate their own platform which is not MT4, so you could not use any EA's with them. Their spread on GBP/JPY at the moment is 2.5 pips.

Gil there was no trade today,so surely we can do what we like

And the chart I attached shows that we missed it for a little bit.
GilR,
try to get the best from the posts, not what you do not like.
I guess that supports and resistences, pivot points, round numbers and Fibos can work together with any system and help to explain the reason for one movement of the trade instead of another one.

Rebellion is totally another system so I thought it would be better to talk about it in its thread.

In my opinion, the tools I have mentioned above can be helpful to understand the market in a better way.
If you want to talk just of FMT and nothing else, you do not have much room to make it work 99,9% if you do not want to consider other factors.

For example not trading under the news, or on important supports/resistences/pivots and so on. Don't you think it could be helpful to filter possible bad trades?
I mean just with these most basic tools on the chart, not with the use of other oscillators, MA crosses and so on.

P.S.
I would have written your opinion in another way (perhaps less resounding), but we are different and maybe have different degrees of sociability.

Hey

Why is it the other day a guy gets told to stay on the topic of this thread after mentioning Rebellion, while many hear do exactly the same.

Talking about trades taken outside the rules of FMT, infact nothing to do with FMT.

I am only interested in FMT and improving its result to 99.99%. Take your fibs and pivots elsewhere!

Gil

Hi Gil, though I respect your point of view, there has been alot of talk on here about adjusting this EA for other pairs, the eur/usd and the gbp/jpy. So I discuss my tests on my demo for those trades. Then for the GBP/usd, well there is not a lot to talk about with the robot. Today the trade triggered on one person's account, and we also follow the manual system, and so a few took the trade on a slight adjustment of the manual system. A few people talk about the broker they use. Most of the talk is around the FMT system and this system does itself trade not only by the indicators but around a pivotal time of day, so pivots, s&r and other things do come into play.

We are not just robots, and have had various experiences with robots. A robot needs to be able to weather not only the market it trades, but the traders that trade it. The discussion here has been very helpful to me. :)

Hi Gil, though I respect your point of view, there has been alot of talk on here about adjusting this EA for other pairs, the eur/usd and the gbp/jpy. So I discuss my tests on my demo for those trades. Then for the GBP/usd, well there is not a lot to talk about with the robot. Today the trade triggered on one person's account, and we also follow the manual system, and so a few took the trade on a slight adjustment of the manual system. A few people talk about the broker they use. Most of the talk is around the FMT system and this system does itself trade not only by the indicators but around a pivotal time of day, so pivots, s&r and other things do come into play.

We are not just robots, and have had various experiences with robots. A robot needs to be able to weather not only the market it trades, but the traders that trade it. The discussion here has been very helpful to me. :)

Oh BLUE i luv you man