ForexMorningTrade System

I THINK ITS BETTER TO HAVE A DAY WITH NO TRADES RATHER THAN HAVING A DAY WITH A LOSING TRADE!!(y)

GUYS.. CAN ANYONE SUGGEST ME A GOOD BROKER WITH LOW SPREAD ON GBP/JPY??
3-4PIPS SPREAD ON THIS PAIR WUD BE NICE..
IAM USING A BROKER WHICH HAS 7PIPS SPREAD ON THAT PAIR..
PLEASE HELP.

Remember not being in a position IS a position.
Your either in/out or on the side.

Ok folks, that's me done. Been told I have to go shopping.:( have a good day all.:cheers:

lol, come on guys a little respect ...after all the pope's just landed in the uk :clap:

thanks but can you delete that post please

Hey Bluedancer,
you forgot to delete your quoting of Mario's post above (in post #996) ;).

Mario!
You wrote post #1000... I wish I was the thousand guy... :confused: but you were quicker so congrats! :cheers:

oohh, forums blues …

Ok, bored so I’m gonna take a punt. If cable breaks 1.6 today I’m going long all in with no SL. whose going to be there for the ride?

Mario

Maybe its time you took a rest a few days!!!

Gil im a man not a kid i have done worse things then that i me life,to upset someone on a bad joke,why dont you get off your high horse and come back down to earth mate

oohh, forums blues …

Ok, bored so I’m gonna take a punt. If cable breaks 1.6 today I’m going long all in with no SL. whose going to be there for the ride?

i was in from the morning the b*tch slapped me with bad news,i ll be right behide you mate,i put a buy order usd/jpy as well

Gil im a man not a kid i have done worse things then that i me life,to upset someone on a bad joke,why dont you get off your high horse and come back down to earth mate

Like I said ... one needs to go thru 5 pages of dribble to find anything useful and now I am adding to it buy responding you!!!

That is why each time I come to read everyones experience with FMT i have to go through 5 pages of dribble.

But being aware of pivots and supports/resistances isn't part of everyone's experience you want to read? ;)

If we all acted as robots, we would just use the EA and said something like this.
Entered @ ...
TP hit @ ...
Nice trade!
:clap:
Or

No signals for today :confused:

Or
Entered @...
The trade suddenly inverted and hit my SL @ ...
Not a good day
:cry:

Wouldn't it be a little boring and not very helpful?
But think about the last example I reported and see the possible answers:

Oh damn! My had my SL hit too!!! :mad:
How could have it happened? :eek:
The trade was going so well in the right direction...
:confused:

Hey guys, didn't you see that today there was a red new on Gbp
(or the sma200 support,
or daily pivot,
or round number
or...) ?

Big deal! Fortunately I put a 24 pips trailing stop (as Mark suggested) so I close the trade with little (no) loss :cool:

I think it could be a lot more useful. Don't you agree? :)

I apologize if this post adds more dribbling to you... :innocent:

oohh, forums blues …

Revenge sweet revenge! :devilish:
I'll be beside you to punish Gbp/Usd :medieval:

And wait to see where it goes on NY open :!: