ForexMorningTrade System

Well I tested another EA every which way for 3-4 months, back many years, all looked so good, for 6 months I made money then in a few weeks it completely died and it did not matter how little risk you traded, no one would trade that low of a risk to be safe. All the testing made me so confident. So now I am looking forward and expecting losses to occur the way they have in the past. If they don't the pattern of the EA performance is broken and I have to expect something unknown. At that point I will be very cautious, even if there are 10 wins in a row. So my strength becomes the manual system and my ability to use a few other indicators to trade accurately or to stay out of trouble.

Market conditions change over the years. What works now may not next year or even next week. If you have a good few weapons in your armoury that have an edge, then over the long term you should be ok.

I THINK ITS BETTER TO HAVE A DAY WITH NO TRADES RATHER THAN HAVING A DAY WITH A LOSING TRADE!!(y)

GUYS.. CAN ANYONE SUGGEST ME A GOOD BROKER WITH LOW SPREAD ON GBP/JPY??
3-4PIPS SPREAD ON THIS PAIR WUD BE NICE..
IAM USING A BROKER WHICH HAS 7PIPS SPREAD ON THAT PAIR..
PLEASE HELP.

I know a Gbp/Jpy addicted who's using Northfinance and he's pretty satisfied with it BUT I would be very very (very) careful in dealing with a broker staying in Belize :whistling.
Just like GCI.

Well I tested another EA every which way for 3-4 months, back many years, all looked so good, for 6 months I made money then in a few weeks it completely died and it did not matter how little risk you traded, no one would trade that low of a risk to be safe. All the testing made me so confident. So now I am looking forward and expecting losses to occur the way they have in the past. If they don't the pattern of the EA performance is broken and I have to expect something unknown. At that point I will be very cautious, even if there are 10 wins in a row. So my strength becomes the manual system and my ability to use a few other indicators to trade accurately or to stay out of trouble.

Blue come on you cant trust these things,do you honestly think an ea that does good the banks would not have it,and it would cost grands and a few hundred

I CAME ACROSS A FOREX BROKER AND THEY CLAIM TO BE POSSESSING LOW SPREADS ON CURRENCY PAIRS.. THEIR WEBSITE IS www.fxosl.com.. KINDLY CHECKOUT AND TELL ME WHETHER THEY ARE GENUINE..THANX

Another problem we have is chart package no pro uses metatrader,my live account is american time my 4hour bar looks positive if i look at metatrader id be scared

What chance do we have with these Kn*bs

I told them (lieing of course) that I was testing some brokers before putting my 10k Euros on the account and that I was not satisfied at all of their behaviour.
They apologize and told me they were having some issues with the server since monday and they could requote my closed position in order to make me have back the pips I didn't gain because of their breakdown (well 6 pips on one pair and 7 on the other).

I told them that I expect them to send me an email as soon as they fix this problem with the server and that meanwhile I would trade with FxPro and FxOpen (even though I just have a demo account with them but it's not necessary they know about it :LOL:).

Tenapenny, you are right but ECN's do not guarantee your Stop Loss. I read about more than one person who complain that they had let's say a 20 pips stop loss that hasn't been taken and that they lost more than that.
The slippage is also another thing that do worry me and commissions are not light in the long term.

Blue come on you cant trust these things,do you honestly think an ea that does good the banks would not have it,and it would cost grands and a few hundred

Banks do use EAs and alot of banks use EAs that trade every 5 minutes, they make money off the spreads too, so the more trades the better.

I only use one other EA which does not trade much and this one, well, I like the system since I studied the gbp/usd for so long from NY close to London open. It has very habitual patterns. So with the EA, will see how it goes.... I like it so far:)

Uaz! The news stroke badly: I hope you were already out with profits, my friends :clover:

Banks do use EAs and alot of banks use EAs that trade every 5 minutes, they make money off the spreads too, so the more trades the better.

I only use one other EA which does not trade much and this one, well, I like the system since I studied the gbp/usd for so long from NY close to London open. It has very habitual patterns. So with the EA, will see how it goes.... I like it so far:)

Maybe its me Blue 3 yrs looking at these charts everyday doing my head in,im trying to go back to work,but do ya think i can get a job,this is why i bought FMT set and go to work,i suppose one out of two aint bad for now

Fabius, I don't use guaranteed stops.
You are braver than me, then: I closed my short position on Gbp/Usd because of my fear and I see that now it would have taken the TP :cry:
Even though I shouldn't rely on news to see the trade going my way... :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Sgrunt.gif
    Sgrunt.gif
    20.9 KB · Views: 181
Hey

Why is it the other day a guy gets told to stay on the topic of this thread after mentioning Rebellion, while many hear do exactly the same.

Talking about trades taken outside the rules of FMT, infact nothing to do with FMT.

I am only interested in FMT and improving its result to 99.99%. Take your fibs and pivots elsewhere!

Gil

Fabius, I don't use guaranteed stops.

Tena
You say you dont use stops mate becareful i was long usd/chf went for a **** i heard bleep i thought what was that i came back lost about £1500 in 2mins,margin call......Always put a stop even if its far away have some protection cos i paid the price

Hey

Why is it the other day a guy gets told to stay on the topic of this thread after mentioning Rebellion, while many hear do exactly the same.

Talking about trades taken outside the rules of FMT, infact nothing to do with FMT.

I am only interested in FMT and improving its result to 99.99%. Take your fibs and pivots elsewhere!

Gil

Gil there was no trade today,so surely we can do what we like

Tena
You say you dont use stops mate becareful i was long usd/chf went for a **** i heard bleep i thought what was that i came back lost about £1500 in 2mins,margin call......Always put a stop even if its far away have some protection cos i paid the price

Mario, I use stops, but not guaranteed stops.