ForexMorningTrade System

There are two news affecting Gbp at 10.30. The first one is red, the second one is orange. I am using my time and now it's 9.15 so the news will be within 75 minutes.

10:30 GBP Retail Sales m/m
10:30 GBP Consumer Inflation Expectations

What a pity that my broker does not allow straddles (strangles)... :(

Fabio have you got pivot points for eur/usd

For those that took my advice - you're welcome. You are now in a risk-free trade. Next stop profit target at 1.5640 :)

For those that took my advice - you're welcome. You are now in a risk-free trade. Next stop profit target at 1.5640 :)

Di d not take your advise not in a bad way but im long as well and i dont like the way its going today be careful when news comes out

hi trader578, Interesting Idea. Are you suggesting using the 30min chart for no trade days on the 15 min chart? What time did you enter? would you base the trade on the 5:30gmt candle then?

Blue get that stupid thought out your head lets make a new record instead like 8 wins in a row

LOL prepared for what the system does is better than hindsight. and yes there definitely can be a record. Were there not 6 losses in a row or more by someone's test? How will we all deal with that?? :eek:

what's interesting is that in my backtest I found that there were only 3 times in the last 2 years where FMT had more than 5 wins in a row. Of course with backtesting I don't see the no trade days unless I look painstakingly at the history with a calendar. But only 3 times were there 6 winners in a row. We just finished 5 winning trades in a row I believe before the no trade yesterday.

So I am actually expecting a loss. Since both alpari and fxdd were a no trade I am still waiting for a loss either tomorrow or the next day...

I think that it's just like lotto. If a certain number isn't sorted for long time, it doesn't mean that it must be sorted the next day. Every day we restart from the beginning and the different probabilities return to the same rate.

Wah! I just recovered from my previous loss with Eur/Usd and Eur/Jpy (20 pips each) even though ACTIVTRADES tried not to let me close the trades with profit and blocked the platform (and this is the third day in a row that they are experiencing troubles with their server... :mad:).

Hi Mario and Bluedancer,
I have a separate chart for GBPUSD on 30min with the EA. The EA took the buy trade for me at 5:30 GMT with 40sl 40tp 24BE 0trail. Because the profit factor is lower on the 30min, I trade half my regular lot size on this chart. Going to sleep now in Vancouver.
Best Regards,
Trader578

Hi Mario and Bluedancer,
I have a separate chart for GBPUSD on 30min with the EA. The EA took the buy trade for me at 5:30 GMT with 40sl 40tp 24BE 0trail. Because the profit factor is lower on the 30min, I trade half my regular lot size on this chart. Going to sleep now in Vancouver.
Best Regards,
Trader578

Good night mate

LOL prepared for what the system does is better than hindsight. and yes there definitely can be a record. Were there not 6 losses in a row or more by someone's test? How will we all deal with that?? :eek:

i think i found 8 in 2008 dec but that may be well inacurate for i did in manually and not sure times zones set,

Good mm blue, that's how. As I said before, those taking high risks, e.g. 10% per trade, may pay the price.

Hi Mario and Bluedancer,
Best Regards,
Trader578

cool I am also in Vancouver... ;)

Daily 1.3001
S1 1.2966
S2 1.2921
R1 1.3046
R2 1.3081
Weekly 1.2747
Monthly 1.2870

Sorry my delay but I was arguing with Activtrades by phone :mad:

Thanks mate i was wondering why the eur struggling,now as for those brokers of your change them they can freeze your account no problem its a dirty trick they play the bad ones

I THINK ITS BETTER TO HAVE A DAY WITH NO TRADES RATHER THAN HAVING A DAY WITH A LOSING TRADE!!(y)

GUYS.. CAN ANYONE SUGGEST ME A GOOD BROKER WITH LOW SPREAD ON GBP/JPY??
3-4PIPS SPREAD ON THIS PAIR WUD BE NICE..
IAM USING A BROKER WHICH HAS 7PIPS SPREAD ON THAT PAIR..
PLEASE HELP.

Good mm blue, that's how. As I said before, those taking high risks, e.g. 10% per trade, may pay the price.

Well I tested another EA every which way for 3-4 months, back many years, all looked so good, for 6 months I made money then in a few weeks it completely died and it did not matter how little risk you traded, no one would trade that low of a risk to be safe. All the testing made me so confident. So now I am looking forward and expecting losses to occur the way they have in the past. If they don't the pattern of the EA performance is broken and I have to expect something unknown. At that point I will be very cautious, even if there are 10 wins in a row. So my strength becomes the manual system and my ability to use a few other indicators to trade accurately or to stay out of trouble.

I THINK ITS BETTER TO HAVE A DAY WITH NO TRADES RATHER THAN HAVING A DAY WITH A LOSING TRADE!!(y)

GUYS.. CAN ANYONE SUGGEST ME A GOOD BROKER WITH LOW SPREAD ON GBP/JPY??
3-4PIPS SPREAD ON THIS PAIR WUD BE NICE..
IAM USING A BROKER WHICH HAS 7PIPS SPREAD ON THAT PAIR..
PLEASE HELP.

Thats standard