Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I should have been paying more attention to gbp. Bounced of line perfectly twice. Great scalping chances

Attachments

• snapshot-51.png
    snapshot-51.png
    44.2 KB · Views: 136
I have a hunch that main boards INDU, ES, NQ are all going to retreat in a few days. I will look to sell ES below 1100 and NQ 1800.

its been in this pattern for a long time now and hit line at least 3 times.Hopefullythis means a break down soon

Attachments

• snapshot-53.png
    snapshot-53.png
    40.1 KB · Views: 145
Julian

Why do you give emphasis to to top trendline on triangle?What is more important the previous or the current trendline?Previous is lagging , isn't it?

O D T

got to go out for a few hrs,have put target of 80 pips, giving me about 10/1 r/r. Nothing to lose lots to gain

ODT theres lots of ways to analys t lines and patterns, at the end of the day I go with gut feeling. I have spent a long time losing money while watching what happens. Eventually I now make money by realising what may happen and what Ive seen happen many times. when im wrong I dont care as long as the r/r is in my favour.

got to go out for a few hrs,have put target of 80 pips, giving me about 10/1 r/r. Nothing to lose lots to gain

good for you :) I need it to close below 1.5037. It was a premature entry as a result of screen staring lol.. guess I need to play firmville on facebook. does any of you play? it's fun!