Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Julian

I am up 80 this week , despite a difficult day yesterday.Just wait till my manual trading is perfected,then 500 is very easy.

O D T

Julian

I am up 80 this week , despite a difficult day yesterday.Just wait till my manual trading is perfected,then 500 is very easy.

Sorry ODT your trades suggest something completely different. Your in and out every minute.You say you scalp,then you take positions,then you have a 45 pt stop and get out after 7 pips( your mechanical system cannot do that). I dont believe that you trade live. Trendie pointed out a trade you couldnt have taken yesterday. Im sure you have lots to offer but Im assuming we are all honest on this thread and want to learn from each other.
IF YOU KNEW HOW TO MAKE 500 PIPS EVERY WEEK YOU WOULDNT BE ON THIS SITE EVERY DAY CALLING OUT COUNTLEES TRADES A DAY. The manual trades you talk about have failed so far.
Your volume of posts and variety of call types will completely hamper other callers and lurkers from learning.
Please dont take offence from this, but personally I would rather you stuck to one method of trading we can all learn from,and put the mechanical trading on its own thread. There are many that would be very interested in what you have to say

im short,eur/gbp on trend pull back. Short at 9076. s/l 86
This graph is now getting complicated, but its part of the same trend. iM hoping it will break below 9060. This trade is for 6 out of 7.

Attachments

• snapshot-49.png
    snapshot-49.png
    46.1 KB · Views: 136
Can't call all the trades I do,some of the manual trades I made were never called here due to lack of time.

I use several systems in my method.Bye for now

UJ trying to scare the hell out of lower TF traders... in a way showing symptons of ADP Non-firm phobia.

Euro trended down in January, Feb was more of a consolidation and I over-traded Euro then. Now Cable has broken down but it may be a bit stretched ( looking at EG, parabolic rise).

Cant beleive its stayed so motionless,this time of days it moves 10 pips a second

yeah. Very flat. In hindsight i was a little rash getting out. I guess you sometimes see flat/dead movement as 'weak' if you're long, but i bet the shorts are thinking 'hmm...is this basing?' and closing their trades for +5 too!

I might have missed out in UJ fall. I guess it's better to have ' wish I was in' than ' wish I wasn't in' kind of thoughts. :)

ive re entered eur/gbp at .9064 s/l 70. Its now broken the line. So try again. Im hoping it falls out of bed. only 6 pip risk. So good r/r

Attachments

• snapshot-50.png
    snapshot-50.png
    43.4 KB · Views: 121