Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I suspect euro will be higher in the morning

Long 1.3617 , stop 45 .Loads of scalping trades now with a strong support

nice trading leo. You were long overdue a few good hits.

thanks julian, I switched off pc & went out for fresh air and had dinner.

just came back and found that UJ hit target +28pips.

So, all in all GU +58, Gold $14.00, UJ +13 (-15/+28) - way ahead for the day! (y)

thanks julian, I switched off pc & went out for fresh air and had dinner.

just came back and found that UJ hit target +28pips.

So, all in all GU +58, Gold $14.00, UJ +13 (-15/+28) - way ahead for the day! (y)
Your patience the last few weeks has been impressive.
I cant complain Ive had a good week so far. Im currently waiting for eur/gbp to give me another trade from the same trend.So far 4 good winners out of 5. Im looking to sell at about.9098.

cant wait any more sold at .9096 s/l 9107 Decided to get in now as others look to be breaking

Morning all.im off to a flier already.Woke up to find Id taken a 1/3 off at +12,a 1/3 at +20 and a 1/3 at + 40. What a lovely f%$%^%& trend that EUR/GBP has been for me. 6 trade,5 winners all called live. OH happy day

Morning all.im off to a flier already.Woke up to find Id taken a 1/3 off at +12,a 1/3 at +20 and a 1/3 at + 40. What a lovely f%$%^%& trend that EUR/GBP has been for me. 6 trade,5 winners all called live. OH happy day

morning all, julian I envy your overnight trade. (y)

I will pass GU and EU for today.

UJ is stilll a SELL. Keep selling below 89.06. That's the level.

Gold is still a BUY. My plan is to buy gold at expected low of the day, it may not come there today.

ODT im still waiting for you to call this easy 500 pips a week you go on about

That 500 is for me to trade, hindsight is an edge , you will know how to make 500 a week soon.Just keep calling good trades and I might call the.:D