Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
my take is pure and simple. The break of this line gave me a nice down move,its pulled back to it for a third time,so i expect it to fall quite a bit.

Attachments

• 1.gif
    1.gif
    24.7 KB · Views: 126
eurusd hit 1.3600 high and is now around 1.3588. Continuing violence in middle east on the news. Earlier today middle east unrest = usdchf fall and eurusd rise. WIth that in mind I'm going to look for another test of the 1.3600 figure in eurusd while keeping eye on the news.

Peter

The continued unrest has made for good trading during the Asian session lately, however my sympathies go out to anyone with friends, relatives, or military personnel in that part of the world.

Peter

buy 1.3602 stop 1.3592

too fast. got in about 5 pips higher than i wanted but still looks good for some profit .

Peter

A lot of resistance around the 1.3610/15 area.

A nice downward sloping trendline off the 4hr... and weekly and daily pivot levels.... plus previous S&R activity in the region.

I sold @ 1.3604

Stop @ 1.3634

Profit @ 1.3544

A lot of resistance around the 1.3610/15 area.

A nice downward sloping trendline off the 4hr... and weekly and daily pivot levels.... plus previous S&R activity in the region.

I sold @ 1.3604

Stop @ 1.3634

Profit @ 1.3544

Nice entry. (y)
I don't normally trade using the 4h but I see the trendline you were looking at. The real risk in either direction is what's happening in the middle east. Significant news would trump good TA.

Peter