Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=86429
http://www.nobrainertrades.com/
I don't have enough knowledge to intelligently debate the differences beteween higher and lower timeframes. But the links provided seem to suggest that it is possible to do it on lower TFs. And they are both free, with a free live trading room on the blog.
Just my two demo pips.

Most short term players also play long term (mostly with stock and FX).
There are no market difference btw the two.
Long term (BIG) swing calls for home runs with fewer trades. Trade location is highly selective. The downside is that sentiment can markedly change in btw. Sometimes can shake out weak hands or take one out after say 1000pips gain!
Short term(SMALL) swing calls for fewer than 200pips per trade. Incesant trade is possible and therefore risk is high. Must be very good to succeed here. But if one is good, it is a gold mine! Flows with short term sentiments better.
These two above are far diff from scalping which is basically system trading gaming probability.
I trade both BIG and SMALL swings. Luckily I keep earning alpha in both :)

See sample of my swing plan..and how it executes
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/day...eekly-s-p500-eur-usd-trading-ranges-plan.html

Taken deserved 70pips on eur/usd..was a roller this am. Still on BIG swing on that pair.
Most trades today ok. more than 300pips in profits today

E/U up about 40 pips
both these trades have just about killed me mentally, I havent touched the stop or the T/P. I have this overwhelming urge to DO SOMETHING. LOL.
Hard to be honest with myself and realize that I've failed at trading for so long because of ME. Yeesh.:rolleyes:

E/U out at +33. it's just sloshed around a lot. Honestly don't want to eat that loss ( fear maybe ), but the swissy trade is going well.

gain:
eur/gbp ~70
gbp/aud~115
eur/usd~70
nzd/usd~25
aud/chf~35
cfy/yen ~32
Loss:
eur/jpy~12

In play:
eur/cad short
nzd/chf long

Approximate gain in pips today : 335

looks like a great start to your live calls on the thread, Then ones i checked all seem ok to me. How many pips do you average a week? thanks

short eur/jpy 113.38 stop 113.68

i am still short this eur/jpy going to move my stop back to 113.68

i feel this is giving me alot of signs to go down

rising wedge pattern

stochastics is showing divergence

will leave it open over night and see what happens

target is open will see what it looks like in the morning

993.gif

i am still short this eur/jpy going to move my stop back to 113.68

i feel this is giving me alot of signs to go down

rising wedge pattern

stochastics is showing divergence

will leave it open over night and see what happens

target is open will see what it looks like in the morning

View attachment 103082

To me, baring any risk aversion overnight, that pair looks to 11400 and then possibly back to this level. I use quantitative model that tracks weighted sentiment on any single currency. There is strong buying sentiment on eur and strong selling of jpy. Just my 2 cents.
Good trading to you!