Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
pattern clearly broken i hope

Attachments

• 1.gif
    1.gif
    11.4 KB · Views: 107
A lot of resistance around the 1.3610/15 area.

A nice downward sloping trendline off the 4hr... and weekly and daily pivot levels.... plus previous S&R activity in the region.

I sold @ 1.3604

Stop @ 1.3634

Profit @ 1.3544

If only all trades worked out so perfectly...i suppose, if one is patient enough to wait for the perfect storm... they could.

Profit taken.

was a bit reluctant to take the aud trade as eurusd has been moving down past 30 minutes, but the pattern looks good.

Peter

closd both swissy positions at .9563 for 138.8 pips, it's at the bottom of the last swing up and i dont want to give those good pips back to the market, if it breaks past the support level, retraces and continues down I may re-enter.

closd both swissy positions at .9563 for 138.8 pips, it's at the bottom of the last swing up and i dont want to give those good pips back to the market, if it breaks past the support level, retraces and continues down I may re-enter.

:clap:

very nice

Peter

(y)(y)

My little tiny account is still down 35% it was down 75% though. It will be a good day when I'm back in th money, even by 1%. lol.

My little tiny account is still down 35% it was down 75% though. It will be a good day when I'm back in th money, even by 1%. lol.

well done on the trade Rooster (y)

my worry is how did you get into 75% draw down on your account?

Probably getting the calls wrong:smart::D

Must have nerves of steel, to be 75% down and hold out for +138 mover, well done.(y)

overtrading on the 5m chart, using a moving averages system, the past month or so is the most consistant my trading has ever been...ever. I'm just hoping it's not a lucky streak.:whistling

Probably getting the calls wrong:smart::D

Must have nerves of steel, to be 75% down and hold out for +138 mover, well done.(y)

Thanks, they are micro pips, so holding out for 14 bucks isn't really bad, Let's see if I can consistantly compound my account and do it with a full lot or two...:eek:

overtrading on the 5m chart, using a moving averages system, the past month or so is the most consistant my trading has ever been...ever. I'm just hoping it's not a lucky streak.:whistling
over-trading kills...

Imagine you have to show your chart to an investor/boss for every trade in order to justify why you took the trade....it will save you from a lot of bad trades