Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Euro strength across the board mate. Down moves yesterday a bit over extended. I shouldn't have shorted CHF yestereday either in retrospect.

nice trade,you seem a lot more relaxed about trading lately,less trades more profit
thnx..yes the days I overtrade usually spell disaster...

What I have done is I save a shot of the chart each time I complete a trade...(have hundreds now saved) and just look at the losing and winning ones and see if I can spot any consistent differences in the set ups..thats why some of the trades that I would take maybe 3-4 weeks ago are now eliminated...

to add to that I have pretty much put aside bottom/top picking trades..unless I really feel strongly about it.

But, never say never..I thought I had reached the point of stability a few times before in my trading career..only to blow my account a few weeks later..

this game is 70% discipline, 30% strategy...

Looking for another entry as long as it doesn't drop too far from here. Most likely buy again if it hits over 1.3500.

Peter

Last edited:
Looks like we're breaking upwards out of a downward wedge pattern. The only problem is it's US lunch hour and follow thru isn't likely. I'll wait for the 15m candle to close and evaluate.

ADDED: by the time I finished this post it already moved up another 12 pips. If it pulls back to the upper line then I'll buy.

Peter

Attachments

• eurusd 023.gif
    eurusd 023.gif
    12.5 KB · Views: 116
fook me. From the breakout point it went up 30 pips without me and without a pullback. 6 consecutive green 5m bars.
sheesh...

Peter