Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
- 20 x 2
,i shouldnt have taken news spike into consideration,thats 5 full losers on trot for old ma.just remeber the good run up till the last 5

stopped -40 :(

News event buddy, unemployment stats, not good...9.3ml now classed as economically inactive, claimants up 45K..If the inactivity figure reaches 10ml that's close on 33% of adults (below official retirement age) doing sfa..Double dip? LOL...moving aside the NLP/common purpose bu115hit verbals it's a depression..Anyhow as you were, cable just signalled a short on my swingometer..and Eur/Gbp signalled long.

Christ on a bike, I've just visited your website, did you write that copy yourself? If so change it, it's 5hite..as is your tired concept which has been done to death a million + times...

BS, why the personal attack, can't see any justification, guy has placed 3 trades, 1st nzd/usd which if looking at the charts was up +34 by around 6am here, don't know if he closed it. 2nd, also checks out, +32, and one trade in motion so to speak.

Guy has placed the calls, whats the issue, does it matter whether he has his own site, he hasn't asked anybody to subscribe to the site as far as I can see and I doubt any of us on here would subscribe anyway, we all appear to be seasoned traders

I would not have given a second thought to viewing his site, until I saw your post, then looked out of interest, but never in a million years would I trade anybody elses signals

Rob