Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:cheesy: Lol. How do you post charts? ( don't feel rushed to answer, don't interrupt trading )

Slow trading at this time of night...peaceful is how I like it!

anyway..
click "Go Advanced" button
scroll down you will see "Manage Attachments". click that
you will get a pop up window to upload your pics. :)

Peter

Looks like you're getting there Pete.

Attachments

• chart.png
    chart.png
    28.5 KB · Views: 100
Time for bed. We didn't get much movement tonight, so no trades. Cancel both orders since I don't want to leave them open overnight.
Good luck, Rooster!!

Catch everyone tomorrow :)

Peter

nice trendlines about today. I will start trading them again when Old mas method has average 1000 pips over 3 months,it a promise i made to myself. Break of one on eur/jpy was clean. I would now be looking for a pullback

Attachments

• 1.gif
    1.gif
    129.9 KB · Views: 98
I have a bad feeling about today...think we will have lots of volatility...

had 2 signals earlier shorting eurjpy and eurgbp, but just didnt feel comfortable taking them...

might be one of those days

Flashy,

since you say that you are looking at other pairs, and if you had taken all the signals you would be comfortably up, perhaps you could generate confidence in yourself if you posted paper trades for the other signals.
that way, you would prove to yourself that you should take all the signals, and not cherry pick, which is what you say is your achilles heel at the moment.

any extra activity should not detract from the real trades though.
also, since the EURJPY seems to be an account-drain, perhaps the data may force you to abandon EJ, and replace with another pair?

(I'm off to have my head examined)

Flashy,

since you say that you are looking at other pairs, and if you had taken all the signals you would be comfortably up, perhaps you could generate confidence in yourself if you posted paper trades for the other signals.
that way, you would prove to yourself that you should take all the signals, and not cherry pick, which is what you say is your achilles heel at the moment.

any extra activity should not detract from the real trades though.
also, since the EURJPY seems to be an account-drain, perhaps the data may force you to abandon EJ, and replace with another pair?

(I'm off to have my head examined)

interesting thoughts
aud is now part of amoury......aud/jpy hardly ever tardes but is ahead.jpy is 400 down...wouldnt really want to call paper trades theres enough on thread as it is but i may point them out

I have a bad feeling about today...think we will have lots of volatility...

had 2 signals earlier shorting eurjpy and eurgbp, but just didnt feel comfortable taking them...

might be one of those days

its certainly a bad day for me so far, still early

morning all, seems like it was a busy day yesterday, one of the busiest i have seen

not managed to get any live calls on this morning but i have had a winner on eur/usd and i was stopped out by 3 pips on cable only to see it hit all targets, also my system is working well on the dax and ftse

hope i will get some trades up before i head off to work today going to spend the weekend sitting by a pool in Cape Town :)