Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
thats not a live call,must have stop, price at entry and posted on time otherwise its a journal, thanks

ahh, i see you only read one of my posts... not to worry.

common problem on forums... people only see what they want to see... let me make this nice and eaaaasy for you.

I believe the PA is confirming lack of follow through on the move up in the last 20 minutes... got a tight stop in at just over 137 big fig... this heads to 1.3520 region imo.

Stop is noted

Target is noted.

Entry was noted on first post.

Many thanks :cool:

A beautiful double top is about to form on the Eur/Usd.

Wonderful short at 1.3680 level.

Personally think to much is made of double top / bottoms, levels etc, just follow the price, why try and second guess or assume because a double top, its going to go down, could well break out and head off opposite to what you think. Let the price do the talking, just follow where is goes, all imho of course, but then again, we all see and trade differently:D

Personally think to much is made of double top / bottoms, levels etc, just follow the price, why try and second guess or assume because a double top, its going to go down, could well break out and head off opposite to what you think. Let the price do the talking, just follow where is goes, all imho of course, but then again, we all see and trade differently:D

Eur/Usd only has to be gleened over any time frame to truly understand how signifianct DT,DB actually are.

Thanks.

Haha Lord Flashheart, i am hating myself now for getting out at breakeven because it looked like it was going to range until tomorrow. 2 hours later it shoots up 70 pips, FML.

Haha Lord Flashheart, i am hating myself now for getting out at breakeven because it looked like it was going to range until tomorrow. 2 hours later it shoots up 70 pips, FML.

That is not so bad , the stoploss is better than to loss 70 pips !!!

I also lost 150 pips , but stay now in this trade , today I got 100 pips win , that is the game .....:cheesy:

Never say never , and never try to know , what is coming tomorrow , I always play long swings until the win .

Short trades are well , but not every day , so I mostly come to swings :cry: , but after 6 years I could wait .

To trade the EURUSD , you must have the USDCHF on the same screen , he is the opposite of the EURUSD.

At 7.45 to 8.15 first the USDCHF came , then a little later comes the EURUSD . If not so , first come the

EURUSD , when he got higher volatility than the USDCHF . The higher Volatility is faster , then is the trigger.

I wish you all a good trading for this year .....:clover:

That is not so bad , the stoploss is better than to loss 70 pips !!!

I also lost 150 pips , but stay now in this trade , today I got 100 pips win , that is the game .....:cheesy:

Never say never , and never try to know , what is coming tomorrow , I always play long swings until the win .

Short trades are well , but not every day , so I mostly come to swings :cry: , but after 6 years I could wait .

To trade the EURUSD , you must have the USDCHF on the same screen , he is the opposite of the EURUSD.

At 7.45 to 8.15 first the USDCHF came , then a little later comes the EURUSD . If not so , first come the

EURUSD , when he got higher volatility than the USDCHF . The higher Volatility is faster , then is the trigger.

I wish you all a good trading for this year .....:clover:

The swissy and eur/usd do not inverse correllate as much as they used to.