Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
eur gave a signal(long) at about this level which i have not taken
also ej has giiven a short signal which i have not taken

Trying to find a logical place to put a stop devoid of fear and greed. U/Cad has stalled and is making a bull flag, that formation will either fail or it will not. If it breaks down the next area of support I see .9932 wich was previous resistance before the flagpole formed. So I moved the stop to .9932, logically if it breaks below that I would want to be out of the trade.
I'm ok with it hitting that stop.

stop hit for +55

No lie! Lol, I'm tryping with one eye closed this morning, frankly I'm glad I hit the right button to buy not sell. At almost 40 hangovers hurt more, and I have to go to work.:rolleyes:

yeah its real hard now, i rarely drink and try and control the amounts

Alright Pete, Flashy, y'all take care, I gotta get ready to go do my J.O.B. (just over broke). I'll post from work if possible.

Out EU at breakeven, even though its a nice day for EU as i predicted it would be, i dont think my target can be reached before tomorrows news on USA Unemployment Change. EU is rising too slowly!

Edit: I dont like holding positions over a few days.

long eurjpy 112.66 stop 11232
tightened stop to 11264.. took pain from this position all morning until now that am in a bit of profit.

Also am overexposed and if things go pearshaped most likely all 3 will together as all are long euro cross.