Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
one thing losing money when you are wrong...but nothing more frustrating when you are right and lose money :mad:

yes frustrated aswell, 2 entries nearly caught the move but the whip shaw just put me out

otherwise i would have made some lovely pips

anyway these things happen and you have to take it on the chin

control the losses and profit will take care of themseleves (eventually) :cheesy:

yes frustrated aswell, 2 entries nearly caught the move but the whip shaw just put me out

otherwise i would have made some lovely pips

anyway these things happen and you have to take it on the chin

control the losses and profit will take care of themseleves (eventually) :cheesy:
thing is i got the signal at 1360 stop 13590, but as the signal wast that strong, I didnt wanna put 70 pips at risk so moved stop. silly

thing is i got the signal at 1360 stop 13590, but as the signal wast that strong, I didnt wanna put 70 pips at risk so moved stop. silly

its easy to look back at it and say yeah i should nt have moved my stop, some days that will work and some days it wont

the only thing you can mange is the risk, so if the risk is to great dont take the trade

wait for the next :smart:

or reduce your size

I know I know....

Anyway dont know if you follow football but Trading is like Arsenal Football Club - the future always looks bright! But for me this "future" never comes!

Long EU,

Price: 1.3655
SL: 1.3555 100pips
TP: 1.3855 200pips

Hopefully bulls remain in power and retest 1.3860

Looks like a bull flag ( thanks Pete for the site on chart formations ) is forming on the
5m chart. Hopefully this will break up and hit 1000. We'll see....

Trying to find a logical place to put a stop devoid of fear and greed. U/Cad has stalled and is making a bull flag, that formation will either fail or it will not. If it breaks down the next area of support I see .9932 wich was previous resistance before the flagpole formed. So I moved the stop to .9932, logically if it breaks below that I would want to be out of the trade.
I'm ok with it hitting that stop.

Last edited:
look at this for a line of support, offers great rrr

it looks to obvious to buy at this price doesnt it
as you know im only calling out trades from old mas method live.

i will try and post pics of others opportunities i see along the way, just like that aud/jpy one yesterday:)

Attachments

• 1.gif
    1.gif
    21.5 KB · Views: 101