Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am being killed by the chop on GU.
got spooked out of an EU long as it dipped too much for me; and it then went off without me.
not good. not good at all.

On cable I had long with support at 15585 and top 15650

"Cable was correct to switch from short to long stance moving from 15560 area to exactly hit second target 15650 (15648) did ease again and currently 15625. Still overall looks long with support coming in around 15600 for possible move to try and break 15650 for attempt at 15720? There is an hourly support trendline currently at 15585 area so break there could return down. Not out of the bearish cycle so no predictions for longer term 16000...if you look at the daily we can still be in the down trend at 15930." 02 Dec, 2010 at 06:57

Now back threatening the same support. However the Stoch and Macd's now bit weaker so not to sure. Line now at 15595????
I'm going to try and get my morning overview linked so you can all see it....currently on a newsletter and too long and labour intensive to put on here.

..will probably only have time to focus on 1 pair today, now vebo out the way...EU i think. It's up at hrly supply from the 29th and Daily R1, so i'll be short off a 5min 123....cue lift off :)

Hi TD, hope your well, is there a typo in the above, it hasn't being that high today, well not according to Pro-Real Time charts

Hi Dinos, no it's not a typo. I know it's still a fair way away but I've got a limit sell order in there.

short eurusd 1.3172 stop 1.3187

Good call WP...with you on the EU entry, will take some off @the 138.2 ext.

edit: 12:02 - stop to b/e and 50% off @3161.8

Attachments

• 2nd Dec EU Short Entry.PNG
    2nd Dec EU Short Entry.PNG
    16.2 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:
risky long here at 1.5575
20 pip stop

Not posting trade much recently but im having a decent spell.
Lets see if i jinx myself with a live trade.

PS, I wish i could program or that platforms could work out a way to let thickos like me code alerts and write code etc :(