Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi Flash,
Still using the laptop? I had to use mine earlier this year when my desktop went down...what a pain. Since then I bought a wireless mini mouse for it. Certainly makes things easier. Just a suggestion for you.

Peter

Thanks
Im back to full system now,took 2 days to fix. Had to change all my passwords on all accounts just in case. scared life out of me

exit 1.3100 +40 target hit!!
faster than I thought. Small position though, but still a decent gain

Peter

Thats a cracking trade:clap:, youve been flying the last week or so
what were your reasons for that trade. Its a lot6 diferent from your normal method

Thats a cracking trade:clap:, youve been flying the last week or so
what were your reasons for that trade. Its a lot6 diferent from your normal method

Yes, this is out of character for me but I thought it merited a look. Having had a good week so far an extra bit of risk wouldn't be too damaging.

This trade was purely based on fundamentals. Rumors that US was going to fund IMF bailouts of some sorts. If the rumor was true then a large part of the upside was already in place, if just a rumor then downside could be a freefall back to < 1.3100.

Not something I do often, but I try not to overlook opportunities if I feel the risk is worth it and as I stated I did take a small position, not my normal sizing.

Peter

morning all

long ej 110.55 stop 110.42 day trade system back in force

Morning, slow journey to the office meant i've missed the GU BO sell at 5607, supply might be tested again later, so order in now anyway.

Attachments

• 2nd Dec GU VEBO orders.PNG
    2nd Dec GU VEBO orders.PNG
    4.8 KB · Views: 88
Morning, slow journey to the office meant i've missed the GU BO sell at 5607, supply might be tested again later, so order in now anyway.

...GU short filled @5607.2, 50% scaleout @5567, sl 5647.

Attachments

• 2nd Dec GU VEBO Short.PNG
    2nd Dec GU VEBO Short.PNG
    18.6 KB · Views: 90
I'm being dumb and would prefer to send a secret message but what is "GU BO sell at 5607":smart:

sorry, GBP/USD breakout sell from 5607....which is now filled on the retrace. I'm using a volatility breakout strat just on GU, based on the 5am-8am range.

ahha.....so leave the 1 off G means GPB and U means USD.....me I put the 1 there and say cable....now I'm right up with the linguo....no stopping me now....off for a snowball fight...reckon Euro/$ break up for 13170 but hate the euro so would look to sell.(n)

Overwhelming evidence the rally on Euro may continue....definitely time for fun in the snow. 13212 next stop...I know thats 13212 pips over valued....:LOL: