Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Morning all, i'm dusting down a BO strat on GU which is easy to manage and post around work. Short atm from 5523.7, chart and bits & bobs attached. Other than this i'll be nipping in and out of EU and EJ.

...has come within 2 pips from 50% scaleout, so moved stops to b/e.

that said, we need to see a consec sequence of trades, as the charts tend always to be profitable. a cynic might suggest the losing days are conveniently overlooked.
:LOL: Is that the Royal We?

Just the 3 trades for me today across the two sessions; 3 trades/3 winners. Wanted to really push the monthly figures having hit my self imposed target 7 trading days back, so went up to the 1hr TF yesterday. Stayed clear of the Swissy, have decided to not trade it for the forseeable as looking at my returns its a waste of time tbh and unfortunately I missed my entry on Eur/Chf and Eur/Yen, I say missed, the alert didn't trigger, rules are rules etc :rolleyes:...'orrble watching those 2 pairs do what you *knew* they would but we've all been there eh? :) As per yesterday used the EU as the litmus, once it hit my lower limit of 100 I closed the other 2 trades...

That's circa 415 pips in the last 24 hours...that's OK for a bit of ba5tard hybrid trading; between swing and small TFs...

+103
+40
+2

Total pips + 145

Anyhow, big month for me in Dec, will spend less time on T2W (I hope)

Attachments

• fx graph 296.png
    fx graph 296.png
    16.4 KB · Views: 117
  • fx graph 295.png
    fx graph 295.png
    16.8 KB · Views: 104
  • fx graph 294.png
    fx graph 294.png
    17.7 KB · Views: 107
:LOL: Is that the Royal We?

:)
Just wanted to see a large data sample so I could unravel your method. ;)

I like the idea of multiple pairs, but tend to be wary of possible correlated pairs, and thus essentially taking multiple positions.
You are trading some kind of range breakout, but not necessarily the overnight range.
Since you are a swing-trader, your bias may be determined by the direction of last day or past 2 days.

I thought Id try some sup/res trading, and went short GU 1.55009, and am now offside! :confused: