Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the problem with a book like that is that there are so many strategies, you get to the end and see the author has 4 others books,where does that leave you. why are you so keen on the holy grail,when surely the 80-20 looks to be statistically good as do many of the strats. shall i right a book about old mas secret trading recipe,problem is it would only fill a page. You finished that bottle yet

finished!! (my bottle)
each strategy has an in-built psychological element.
the Turtle Soup attracts those who are, I believe, conservative in their views, and thus fade the market back to a comfort zone.

Breakouts appeal to those who are creative, and open-minded, where price seeks to break away into new, unlimited, territory.

I admit to being a "follower". I wish I were a pioneer. However, once a break is made, I am willing to jump aboard. I also want a bargain price, a pullback price.

Pullbacks appeal to my psychology of wanting to be a pioneer, but am afraid of making the first move. Trading the pullback appeals to me psychologically.
Once you realise that the strat you adopt must appeal to you emotionally, rather than trying to overcome your emotions, you're more likely to stick with it. Rather than heroically trying to "control" your emotions, or trying, Vulcan-like, to suppress them.

At times of stress, you revert to your natural state. You might as well adopt a strat that is in tune with your emotional state.

Wow! Being drunk affords an unusual clarity.

Understand yourself.
Do you prefer price reverting to a comfort zone.
Are you a pioneer? new price territory.
Are you a scaredy-cat, but once shown the way, willing to jump in?

Then, look for a strat that appeals to your natural emotional state.

Even the time-frame you choose reflects your emotional state; quick profits, or long-drawn out multi-week trades, etc.

:eek:

Put the bottle down and step away from the computer Son...

0.jpg

I love her for her MIND, not her body. :D
(although, each glass takes 5 years off her.)

Wild Asian session tonight!
enough pops and drops to make even a roller coaster ride seem tame. Weak stomachs exit stage left...

Peter

1st trg hit +15
sorry for late update but stop was moved to 3110 after 1st trg hit -------looking for another set up now all the best today everyone

Last edited:
wow bp were you having a wee drum with trendie

i may not be on for a while,only have wifes laptop,i have a serious virus on mine,taken out hard drive

Morning all, i'm dusting down a BO strat on GU which is easy to manage and post around work. Short atm from 5523.7, chart and bits & bobs attached. Other than this i'll be nipping in and out of EU and EJ.

Attachments

• 30th Nov GU.PNG
    30th Nov GU.PNG
    22.1 KB · Views: 120
  • 30th Nov GU BOxls.PNG
    30th Nov GU BOxls.PNG
    4.9 KB · Views: 97
Didn't get time to post it as I had to take my wife to the station but I added to my audusd short.

Attachments

• audusd.png
    audusd.png
    55.1 KB · Views: 121