Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:)
Just wanted to see a large data sample so I could unravel your method. ;)

I like the idea of multiple pairs, but tend to be wary of possible correlated pairs, and thus essentially taking multiple positions.
You are trading some kind of range breakout, but not necessarily the overnight range.
Since you are a swing-trader, your bias may be determined by the direction of last day or past 2 days.

Can you see it yet? :D

Couldn't let these small TF trades go without taking them off the table, 150 pips in 10-15 minutes..S'alright..See ya later on in the month, you can always pm me if you want to stay in touch/discuss a few things ;)

+3
+45
+49
+50

Pips Total = 147

Attachments

• fx graph 300.png
    fx graph 300.png
    16.8 KB · Views: 129
  • fx graph 299.png
    fx graph 299.png
    17.6 KB · Views: 121
  • fx graph 298.png
    fx graph 298.png
    16 KB · Views: 133
  • fx graph 297.png
    fx graph 297.png
    16.4 KB · Views: 126
Morning all, BO orders in on GU as per snip below.

Attachments

• 1st Dec GU VEBO orders.PNG
    1st Dec GU VEBO orders.PNG
    87.3 KB · Views: 124
...snip of current EU & EJ shorts from the 5min 123s. Will take profit at 1:1. Other than full loss stops, i'll exit on a new 5M long 123. Simples.

Attachments

• 1st Dec EU & EJ 5M Shorts.PNG
    1st Dec EU & EJ 5M Shorts.PNG
    53.9 KB · Views: 115
now we know simon is good but to be able to get that price with your b/e is just damn fine :LOL::LOL:

lol!
I sometimes confuse myself because I look at all kinds of different feeds from various platforms and various cable contracts on the ninjatrader platform and I thought it had already hit his target!
he's +18 or so tho isn't he, and it was a nice entry.
It's just nice to see realtime trades, lol.

lol!
I sometimes confuse myself because I look at all kinds of different feeds from various platforms and various cable contracts on the ninjatrader platform and I thought it had already hit his target!
he's +18 or so tho isn't he, and it was a nice entry.
It's just nice to see realtime trades, lol.

at least he is not like me this morning

for a start i typed in i was trading usd/gbp, is that even possible :smart:

also missed an improtant news event

wish i just had a typo :D

i am going to get some coffee to wake me up

i should add that to my rules dont trade till you wake up:sleep:

i should add that to my rules dont trade till you wake up:sleep:

that's actually a bloody good rule.
I am SO not with it first thing in the morning.
I often have small trades running overnight, and I often make some complete **** ups when I adjust my positions first thing in the morning by not looking properly and closing the wrong positions, or I might look at a chart and think ''we're up LOADS overnight...im gonna close one of my longs'' only to realise soon after that the big rally is just a rally after a huge DROP overnight which i failed to see and we are actually not up overall at all. It's ridiculous.

...snip of current EU & EJ shorts from the 5min 123s. Will take profit at 1:1. Other than full loss stops, i'll exit on a new 5M long 123. Simples.

Both shorts stopped out on new 5M 123 long (EU 3085.3 EJ 109.643). Exit snips below.

Attachments

• 1st Dec EU exit.PNG
    1st Dec EU exit.PNG
    20.7 KB · Views: 106
  • 1st Dec EJ exit.PNG
    1st Dec EJ exit.PNG
    17.8 KB · Views: 109
Who knows, the GU BO trade might be useful for the curve today, the long still chugging away towards 50% scaleout and where stops will be moved to b/e.

Attachments

• 1st Dec GU VEBO long update.PNG
    1st Dec GU VEBO long update.PNG
    16.6 KB · Views: 89
good morning everyone. I see eur and aud about 125+ pips higher than when I saw them last. I'll be looking to short either or both.

Peter

still in eur but moving stop down to 1.3105
I won't like this trade if it breaks over 1.3100 again. It's having trouble staying under it.

Peter