Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I gotta run. I have to take my daughter to get her Driving learner's permit today.
I'm stressing out already...

Peter

Morning all,

Was just thinking that maybe conditions are a little rubbish this week due to the Irish situation??

Morning all,

Was just thinking that maybe conditions are a little rubbish this week due to the Irish situation??

Hmm...consider how you might make a fundamental decision on this and be *right*...'kin impossible IMHO which is why FA on forex (unless you position trade) is a total waste of time (IMHO..as he backs away quietly before the fundamentalists :rambo: catch up with me...)

Hmm...consider how you might make a fundamental decision on this and be *right*...'kin impossible IMHO which is why FA on forex (unless you position trade) is a total waste of time (IMHO..as he backs away quietly before the fundamentalists :rambo: catch up with me...)

I cant, its only good for post event discussion and dinner parties:LOL:

I cant, its only good for post event discussion and dinner parties:LOL:

OK so the EU will go down (should have been smashed out of the park) this week surely? Well no, perhaps *the markets* will view the solidarity (if Germany gets behind it which they have no option to politically) as 'good' news for the Euro and Euroland in particular..

Perhaps it's gone up due to poor housing starts in the US and continuing claims not falling dramatically...

Had it *the markets* already priced this PIGS issue in and the contagion weeks or months back?

Is the dollar in as much a dark place as the rest of currencies given the US QE2, which made the dollar fall then more bad news came out re the Euro which made it rally...etc...etc..

Repeat, rinse, and fade.... FA just as *good* as TA...

d'oh. I bought the low tick of that cable move 25 mins or so ago but closed it for +4 pips!

morning all, got stopped out yesterday on cable did nt have time to post it, -23

so lets hope today is a better day

anyway stop is wide on cable 15898

I can't find a good set up for EU - maybe wait to see what happens at that Fib level.

Attachments

• eu.JPG
    eu.JPG
    146.1 KB · Views: 111
morning all, got stopped out yesterday on cable did nt have time to post it, -23

so lets hope today is a better day

anyway stop is wide on cable 15898

stopp now at 15828

not looking great after retail sales, would prefer t be short now but anyway going to leave it

stopp now at 15828

not looking great after retail sales, would prefer t be short now but anyway going to leave it

...looks OK to me atm mate, fibbing it now in fact for a long entry to target 6000ish, might thrash around for a while so agree with using more wiggle room. GL. DOW futs in long support for the time being.

..perhaps a round number re-test before the next leg up....we'll see.

Up trend at the moment, but I can't see a good risk/reward set up. On the other hand a short entry would give a nice r/r. Anyway too early - have to wait for a change in trend and 61.8% must be rejected for me to enter short.

Attachments

• eu.JPG
    eu.JPG
    150.3 KB · Views: 126