Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've checked the results of one of the signal providers (you pay for the monthly subscription and you can follow their live trades). The trader in question is a famous trader.

Their results this year: average per month - less than 350 pips, less than 200 pips in September and a bit more than 70 pips in October. :eek:

If they are realtime trades, then Good for them. its the only thing that counts.
If they were posting that they made 100pips per day, but could only show you hindsight trades etc, then they are likely pulling your leg.

Is it Tom Hougaard out of interest?

If they are realtime trades, then Good for them. its the only thing that counts.
If they were posting that they made 100pips per day, but could only show you hindsight trades etc, then they are likely pulling your leg.

Is it Tom Hougaard out of interest?

good to see you again,where have you been

I would recommend staying away from tom h. Unless he has changed his ways he is totally out for himself.

good to see you again,where have you been

I would recommend staying away from tom h. Unless he has changed his ways he is totally out for himself.

Yes. Well I couldn't possibly reccommend any service as ive never paid for one (and likely never will)
I've had access to a number of paid/subscription service because I knew someone who seemed to be able to crack any websites security to access the 'members only' sections who would send me the passwords and links, and i have never been that impressed!
Confirms to me that if one is charging for training/tips/coaching/signals etc etc, they aren't making their money trading!

Im mainly only trading the ES nowadays. Mainly only visit elitetrader, but not there much either.

Trading is going OK.

I've had access to a number of paid/subscription service because I knew someone who seemed to be able to crack any websites security to access the 'members only' sections who would send me the passwords and links, and i have never been that impressed!
Confirms to me that if one is charging for training/tips/coaching/signals etc etc, they aren't making their money trading!

:smart:

The "best traders" on this site don't post trades IMHO. He's had a tough month hasn't he, what's he up; 0.5% for the month?

It has been a tough month for day trading I reckon. News events coming hard and fast this week...

Currently 5.63% since 1st Nov and yes, the last week or so has been tricky as work commitments have ramped up. B/e (well 0.24%) over the last 2 weeks, i use a 4 week summary in the journal from the week I started it (w/e 17th Sept).

I'd like to contribute alongside you guys when time allows.

These are my current GU orders, subject to change etc and usual disclaimers apply. I'd like to see the short filled as it's a nice fib setup and i'll be looking for 3450ish.

Attachments

• 17th Nov GU.PNG
    17th Nov GU.PNG
    34.1 KB · Views: 111
These are my current GU orders, subject to change etc and usual disclaimers apply. I'd like to see the short filled as it's a nice fib setup and i'll be looking for 3450ish.

Long filled @ 5917.7, will exit if offered around the cluster of pivots and yesterday's 38.2 fib. c30-35. Quite a risky 'into supply' trade...

Last edited:
how are you supposed to trade when EJ has a sessional range of a poxy 40-50 pips?

I stopped trading EJ for exactly that reason. Look at it from mid Sept...too many days like that. Even days where the range is wider it's usually a very early or very late directional move but the rest of the day is completely flat.

Peter