Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They've been talking a lot about expected 'competitive devaluation' from US - $ may go south all of a sudden. I've drawn some lines and possible 'fork scenarios'.

I'm pretty much in agreement with your scenarios and chart levels. eurusd had good support around 1.3850 and resistance at 1.4000, give or take a few pips. Might be some nice range trading for a while until it breaks out either way.

Peter

I'm pretty much in agreement with your scenarios and chart levels. eurusd had good support around 1.3850 and resistance at 1.4000, give or take a few pips. Might be some nice range trading for a while until it breaks out either way.

Peter

IMO It's best to wait and see. Anyway I don't think they would let us know in advance if they feel like doing a bit of QE.

Peter

A break north to 1.4000 would be nice... It'll more than likely sink though! Seems to be the way my live calls have been going so far :whistling

IMO It's best to wait and see.

Best advice I've seen for a while, no point in trying to second guess or assume, let them drive it were they want, and jump on board as it goes and enjoy the ride, some much less painful in my experience.

Best advice I've seen for a while, no point in trying to second guess or assume, let them drive it were they want, and jump on board as it goes and enjoy the ride, some much less painful in my experience.

Agreed... I've just closed my long for 1 pip profit - Will sit on the fence till something happens. Another hour or two watching the market do nothing but wait will see me admitted to the mental hospital.

Agreed... I've just closed my long for 1 pip profit - Will sit on the fence till something happens. Another hour or two watching the market do nothing but wait will see me admitted to the mental hospital.

:LOL:

Peter

my trading competition update. Started day with £10000,I sold eur/chf and it rapidly went north so I did the sensible thing and resold up to £80pp. Thankfully its now back to £9400 from £5500. You guys might as well have a go its free. Just register at intertrader,no addresses or credit checks taken to do it. You need to turn the £10000 into £50000 to win the weekly prize,so dont start with £1 pp:smart:

my trading competition update. Started day with £10000,I sold eur/chf and it rapidly went north so I did the sensible thing and resold up to £80pp. Thankfully its now back to £9400 from £5500. You guys might as well have a go its free. Just register at intertrader,no addresses or credit checks taken to do it. You need to turn the £10000 into £50000 to win the weekly prize,so dont start with £1 pp:smart:

couldnt you just open two accounts, and go long on one at max risk, and go short max risk on the other. quietly bin the duff one, and collect glory and accolades on the winner.
creating a new email address takes all of 2 minutes. :idea:

couldnt you just open two accounts, and go long on one at max risk, and go short max risk on the other. quietly bin the duff one, and collect glory and accolades on the winner.
creating a new email address takes all of 2 minutes. :idea:

32 of us could sign up and double through each day leaving one winner. I believe they check ip addies so not so easy for 2 addies

morning campers
rumour has it that the fraud squad are on the lookout for the leaders of the 32 scam set up they posted these photo fits on their site earlier today , so if spotted please contact Scotland Yard on 0000000000 :D

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/customavatars/avatar7620_11.gif
Good trading to everyone today ( above just a bit of fun to start the day off)

morning campers
rumour has it that the fraud squad are on the lookout for the leaders of the 32 scam set up they posted these photo fits on their site earlier today , so if spotted please contact Scotland Yard on 0000000000 :D

morning campers

lol,it wasnt me it was Baldrick

I think they do more damage then good to aspiring traders, for the more established I really can't see the attraction, but then I could never demo trade for more then a week, no interest if there is no stake ;)

I think they do more damage then good to aspiring traders, for the more established I really can't see the attraction, but then I could never demo trade for more then a week, no interest if there is no stake ;)

theres a £1000 every week and £6000 for the winner

GU may, or may not, have formed a range (approx 1,6040/75), from which to take breakouts?