Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Guys, I've only made one live call this week, I will try and make a few calls next week, but I will not make calls on them all, ultimately my P&L is my priority. I trade (KISS) off the M10, I attach a copy of today eur/usd only using HA for entry, I know this is a bit of a blue peter trade or "Here's one we made before", that is not my intention. I submit this as for reference for your perusal so when I make live calls next week, they will replicate the set up shown on todays trades. I trade mainly eur/usd & eur/chf, but do also trade gbp/usd. Hope you find the charts of value, they are simple to interpret and are intented that way, any questions, fire away

Attachments

• eurusd 2.png
    eurusd 2.png
    23.3 KB · Views: 157
Trying to catch the top - smallest stake. Short 13903 stop 13915

That's a shame mid price came to 13914.4 and it hit my stop at 13915 - not very lucky today.

PS Now it stopped me, I wouldn't be surprised if it goes all the way down (without mid price reaching 13915)(n)

...is that a 5min Wolf Wave on EU? Short target @ the trendline...

Attachments

• 28th Oct EU 2.PNG
    28th Oct EU 2.PNG
    14.1 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
That's a shame mid price came to 13914.4 and it hit my stop at 13915 - not very lucky today.

PS Now it stopped me, I wouldn't be surprised if it goes all the way down (without mid price reaching 13915)(n)

Later on may go for a serious trade - short if there is a change in trend.

Don't normally trade when US is open, so half stake, short EUR/USD @ 1.3897

stopped.
Rubbish day for me, but then I was totally expecting it after 4 decent days on the trot.
Thems the breaks I guess....