Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
aussie just tanked 35 pips in 5 minutes, have I missed something? FOMC Member Rosengren?

Correction 20 minutes, was looking at the 5 min, not the 1 min...

Stop moved down to 705...

Last edited:
aussie just tanked 35 pips in 5 minutes, have I missed something? FOMC Member Rosengren?

Correction 20 minutes, was looking at the 5 min, not the 1 min...

Stop moved down to 705...

Check the indices DOW just tanked taking all indices with it can effect currency quite a bit.

Much too quiet tonight. Very little movement anywhere, so I'm going to call it a day. No trades for me this evening.

Peter

im off football
short eur/jpy at 114.02

aud trade. 2nd 1/2 stopped at b/e[/QUOT

NOW THEN, whos a happy bunny this morning.
I took a 1/3 off at +20, and a 1/3 at +70:clap::clap:
and 1/3 still running for the century.:)
I F THERE ARE ANY NEWBIES WATCHING,PLEASE LOOK AT MY LAST FEW DAYS OF TRADING ON THIS THREAD. I HAVE TAKEN A SPANKING AND CALLED 4 WRONG ON THE BOUNCE. THATS LIFE,IT HAPPENS,DEAL WITH IT.TRADE TO YOUR RULES,BE DISCIPLINED AND EVENTUALLY YOU WILL COME GOOD. i AM NOW SLIGHTLY AHEAD FOR THE LAST 2 WEEKS BECAUSE OF THIS ONE TRADE. RISK REWARD IS SO IMPORTANT. A VERY SIMPLE METHOD CAN MAKE MONEY WITH GOOD R/R

God bless Manchester Utd!!! I went down to watch that game too it made me miss my 9pm deadline so my EUR/USD is still running it came close to taking out the stop loss 4 times in total. I may just call this a free trade and let her run for a while. The reason I dislike to have trades running overnight is because without fail I get nightmares about them.

God bless Manchester Utd!!! I went down to watch that game too it made me miss my 9pm deadline so my EUR/USD is still running it came close to taking out the stop loss 4 times in total. I may just call this a free trade and let her run for a while. The reason I dislike to have trades running overnight is because without fail I get nightmares about them.

Are you a true football fan Flibble or armchair?
what do you understand about AFC Wimbledon?
Do you trade live?

lucky it wasnt stopped a minute ago,
will re sell from top of line if this goes wrong
should have waited buck maybe luck with me today

Attachments

• snapshot-424.png
    snapshot-424.png
    41.1 KB · Views: 93
sold gbp/usd at 15878

off yesterdays high,small stakes stop 15890

Break out happened overnight.. hence missed a buy entry @ 1.5810. tp is 1.5880 (that same mean line from August highs). It's the month end, hence I will not trigger any swing position for GBPUSD.

Attached is the 'set-up' for USDJPY over last few days. Perfect entries (y)

Attachments

• 20100930_usdjpy_ptl_entries.gif
    20100930_usdjpy_ptl_entries.gif
    31.1 KB · Views: 110