Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
both eur and gbp approaching tops of line

Attachments

• snapshot-425.png
    snapshot-425.png
    34.5 KB · Views: 90
  • snapshot-426.png
    snapshot-426.png
    37 KB · Views: 94
Are you a true football fan Flibble or armchair?
what do you understand about AFC Wimbledon?
Do you trade live?

What do I understand about AFC Wimbledon? I was at plough lane sat behind a big pillar only to see John Fashanu use the Forest defenders like a stepladder the whole match. I'm a Nottingham Forest fan since the age of 7. Its impossible to be an armchair supporter of a team like that. I do support all English teams in Europe especially against cheats/bad losers = Valencia ;)

Just got stopped out of my EUR?USD trade oh well its been fun. Saw some big moves in the market few minutes ago but I cannot put my finger on why? Any ideas?

What do I understand about AFC Wimbledon? I was at plough lane sat behind a big pillar only to see John Fashanu use the Forest defenders like a stepladder the whole match. I'm a Nottingham Forest fan since the age of 7. Its impossible to be an armchair supporter of a team like that. I do support all English teams in Europe especially against cheats/bad losers = Valencia ;)

Just got stopped out of my EUR?USD trade oh well its been fun. Saw some big moves in the market few minutes ago but I cannot put my finger on why? Any ideas?

plough lane is now a block of flats

You need just a few trades to make a living from trading. I am not going to chase the market anymore. I've used from tick charts, 30secs charts all the way to weekly charts. It makes more sense to trade 10-20 trades in a month and still end up the same pips. In the long run, it is more economical (in all aspects not only in commissions but also in human efforts) to reduce the number of trades.

just wondered,i want to find something to do from home when i give up my part time job and do this full time. I dont want to earn much £150 a week would do.Any ideas

you have a part-time job? but.. you trade all hours.. how can you do that? :eek:

Its funny I thought this forum was full of fulltime traders but now I see that isn't the case who here trades fulltime?

I've been fulltime since March 2009.

damn power has been off for almost 12 hours, stopped out of aussie -26 but on double usual position size.

long usdchf 36 sl 20

Its funny I thought this forum was full of fulltime traders but now I see that isn't the case who here trades fulltime?

Mind you, not many fulltimers hang around on forum sites. Even if they do, very few of them talk about their trades.

how could you think that,most people on here dont even trade at all. Something like 50% register and never post. There are probably about 50 f/t traders at a guess. I used to be fulltime but lost too much so I quit.I Came back and work part time,it makes me appreciate the value of money more. Ive only had three losing months in about 18 since coming back. I was asking as I want to be based at home and do something along side this instead of what I do now

Been trading FX full time from home for 9 months, since taking voluntary redundancy. Traded FTSE individual stocks part time for two years prior to that, I'm still about £10K down from where I first started, but have gone from losing weeks, to break even weeks and am now starting to see some profitable weeks...

I seem to have a really good run and then let one stupid trade get wildly out of hand and bingo back to square one, if I could just deal with those rogue trades. Take the other night, trying to fade a news spike, against the predominant trend, whilst the market is making fresh lows (no established support to buy against) whilst I already have risk exposure on a correlated market, I mean when you stop and analyse it, WTF was I doing?

It's a long winding road to consistent profitably and anyone who thinks this is easy money is an idiot.

Last edited: