Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Holy carp!! Nice winnings Leo. I'm back and currently in the green with 8 pips not exactly how I expected it to be at this time.

I'm up 10 pips today! Does that make me a better trader than you? :LOL::LOL:
Still, better than yesterday...

Peter

coulda held the eur short longer. The eurusd has been moving wildly in 40-50 pip measured ranges past 2 days. No real short term trend. 5m chart looks raggedy.

Peter

I'm up 10 pips today! Does that make me a better trader than you? :LOL::LOL:
Still, better than yesterday...

Peter

I'm currently 37 pips down on that trade with my stop loss a mere 9 points away. I could post my other trades but they total 15 in all and I don't want to bore you guys with them. My stop loss will eat all my profits from my best trade earlier today but I'll still be up for the day. I could have been stopped out 3 times already today but for the odd few pip. If this trade goes my way again I'll be placing a stop at BE IF I get 15 or so points in the green.

exit 1.3639 scratched this trade +2 Nothing happening. It looks to be ready to shoot to a new high. Lull before the storm. will reshort if it blows off higher.

Peter

eurusd is testing the 1.3640 area again. If it fails again there should be plenty of stops building up just above that. That is also the top of a 1 hour price channel. If this level holds how I will try to play this next time it tests is place a buy stop just above the channel line at about 1.3650, 15 pip target, 10 pip stop. The stops will trigger above here and send price on a joyride up for a bit. Then look to play it back down into the channel if I get a good entry.

Peter

Attachments

• eur101.JPG
    eur101.JPG
    91.2 KB · Views: 122
Lower double top on Aussie is quite encouraging..

Attachments

• Aussie Lower Dbl Top.jpg
    Aussie Lower Dbl Top.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 111