Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Two morning short term TF trades; I broke with my rule set due to the spike on EUR/CHF, although this swissy pair doesn't always correlate (short term) with the EUR/USD I closed both trades and will look for other short term opps later today, perhaps US opening...

Details;
Stops of 25 on both pairs
TP of 70 on both pairs

Pips - + 46

Attachments

• fx graph 29101.png
    fx graph 29101.png
    17.1 KB · Views: 88
  • fx graph 29102.png
    fx graph 29102.png
    15.7 KB · Views: 86
Short EUR/USD 13605 entry.

Target is 13515

Stop loss at 13651

Would normally micromanage this without stop or target but I have to go out. Will close the trade just before 9pm tonight if the above isnt hit regardless of profit or loss.

interesting action in CHF this morning over 40 pips up in 5 minutes, just after London open(SNB?). I'm still in my aussie short & swiss long btw, but only by taking on a stupid amount of risk, likely to undo a fortnights work here...

interesting action in CHF this morning over 40 pips up in 5 minutes, just after London open(SNB?). I'm still in my aussie short & swiss long btw, but only by taking on a stupid amount of risk, likely to undo a fortnights work here...

ive undone all my good work for last week. Aud took out my stop and reversed. I think i was wright,but still lost a shed load. Thats trading

Long GU 5830, sl 30, not exactly swing trade.

scratched it for -15

Last edited:
ive undone all my good work for last week. Aud took out my stop and reversed. I think i was wright,but still lost a shed load. Thats trading

Yeah, I think I'm going to stick to WELL established S&R from now on, new territory is a bit of a gamble...

i need a 50 pip winner to bring me back in line with my wifes expectations. that is the beauty of trading.As long as you keep your discipline,you always have a chance. 5,6 or more losers can be paid off for with 1 or 2 good trades. Lets see how i get my pips back

It's part of experiment. I may be gone forever if I disappear again. Live calls (short term trades) vs swing trades. ( I know that it awfully sounds like ODT.. )

It's part of experiment. I may be gone forever if I disappear again. Live calls (short term trades) vs swing trades. ( I know that it awfully sounds like ODT.. )

youve not been having coaching from Blacketh Swaneth have you. Has he secretly gone to the dark side and now mentors:)

youve not been having coaching from Blacketh Swaneth have you. Has he secretly gone to the dark side and now mentors:)

lord knows the truth, I swear :cheesy:

The main reason is I want my trading to be simple so that I can make it complicated in other areas..;)