Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i'd likely jump ship, but then again my trading past 2 days has not been quite on the mark.
I should take my own advise and stop taking my advise. lol

Peter

i've been getting pummeled.

I feel like I'm fishing in a lake stocked full of fish but all i can pull up is an old boot.

Peter

Im looking forward to your swing trades Leo. You may have noticed ive changed a litle myself.My stops and first target tend to be longer and my second even longer. My methods are pretty much the same. I stiil like my aud trade,it would round the day off nicely for me

Im looking forward to your swing trades Leo. You may have noticed ive changed a litle myself.My stops and first target tend to be longer and my second even longer. My methods are pretty much the same. I stiil like my aud trade,it would round the day off nicely for me

I've noticed all my stops have been taken out even if i get the direction correct. Market has changed a bit in the past few months I suppose. I'm going to have to make a few adjustments. I'm going to look over prints of all my trades in the past 2 days and get a better idea of what is needed.

Peter

I've noticed all my stops have been taken out even if i get the direction correct. Market has changed a bit in the past few months I suppose. I'm going to have to make a few adjustments. I'm going to look over prints of all my trades in the past 2 days and get a better idea of what is needed.

Peter

did you stick to all your rules,it amazing when i have a bad run,i still manage to convince myself of an ill disciplined entry and its justification. Every day i think over my trades and were they genuine opportunities according to my rules. when I am winning the answer is always yes. When im losing sometimes the answer is no,what does that tell you.The mind always plays tricks. Im quite happy with my trading today,not made much so far, and on thinkback there is one possible increase of stop I shouldnt have taken.

did you stick to all your rules,it amazing when i have a bad run,i still manage to convince myself of an ill disciplined entry and its justification. Every day i think over my trades and were they genuine opportunities according to my rules. when I am winning the answer is always yes. When im losing sometimes the answer is no,what does that tell you.The mind always plays tricks. Im quite happy with my trading today,not made much so far, and on thinkback there is one possible increase of stop I shouldnt have taken.

I believe I did, but as you said the mind plays tricks so thats one of the things I will be looking for. Thanks for the advice though!

Peter

just me and you burning the night oil wacky. Ill leave aud trade in and wake up with a big smile. My target is 9615.Good luck,

short eur/usd at 1.3581 s/l 1.3592

its a t/l break and pullback on daily chart. Ive never seen many off them so dont know if they work

Attachments

• snapshot-421.png
    snapshot-421.png
    37.8 KB · Views: 96
these curencies could rocket up again if they stay at these levels.I wasnt planning on that. I really thought yesterdays high would be at least a 2 day high