Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
stopped out of all original positions, fresh Aussie short 679 and fresh Swiss long 749

a bit of positive movement soon wld be nice, don't want to be glued to the iPhone whilst watching Arsenal's Champions League game down the pub...

stopped out of all original positions, fresh Aussie short 679 and fresh Swiss long 749

a bit of positive movement soon wld be nice, don't want to be glued to the iPhone whilst watching Arsenal's Champions League game down the pub...

pub sounds like where i need to be right now (y)

Peter

hmmm,ive missed the action by the sound of it. I would have re shorted aud had I been here so glad I wasnt. The day hasnt been too bad for me. It could have been a lot worse.As long as you know youll be ahead in the long run its all that matters

Short aud 9679 s/l 9694

Right at top of daily chart

even though this keeps rising,ive managed to pull pips out of it,if it breaks above this line Im lost as to why and where it will go

Attachments

• snapshot-420.png
    snapshot-420.png
    36.8 KB · Views: 124
aud has been in a 12 pip range for almost 3 hours. did trading close and no one told me ??

Peter

look at that chart,its right at the top of daily chart(assuming ive got the line right).everytime its hit the line its gone down. If it goes up by more than 20 pips its in a new hemisphere which rarely happens IMHO:smart:

hmmm,ive missed the action by the sound of it. I would have re shorted aud had I been here so glad I wasnt. The day hasnt been too bad for me. It could have been a lot worse.As long as you know youll be ahead in the long run its all that matters

Short aud 9679 s/l 9694

Right at top of daily chart

even though this keeps rising,ive managed to pull pips out of it,if it breaks above this line Im lost as to why and where it will go

1/3rd of at +10, just being careful. Stop as start