Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
sold 50% usdchf @ 810 +60 pips, stop on remainder moved to 770, still well shy of making back last night's losses, could really do with aussie selling off, but strangely my swearing at the chart doesn't seem to be having much effect...

'morning everyone. I don't feel so bad. We're all in the same boat this week. Just remember if trading was easy anyone could do it. Let's keep disciplined and focused today!

Peter

bounced off of 69, jeeze are they hunting my stops specifically? why does the market always move when I go to the lavatory? The b*st*rds, they've got a camera in my room!!

sold 50% usdchf @ 810 +60 pips, stop on remainder moved to 770, still well shy of making back last night's losses, could really do with aussie selling off, but strangely my swearing at the chart doesn't seem to be having much effect...

I read something the other day stating that talking to yourself is actually healthy, must dig it out and put it up on the psyche section..The gist of it was that talking to oneself enables you to re-inforce ideas/ideals, helps you focus and can correct behaviour traits you know (instinctively and proven) are wrong etc...

Naturally when I read it thoughts immediately turned to trading, but then again I put 8 snorkers on the George Foreman and I sort them in highs and lows patterns...we all do that though don't we guys...don't we...guys? :eek:

The ba5tards are still out to get you Jon, in particular YOU Jon, they know who you are, that won't change...:D

I read something the other day stating that talking to yourself is actually healthy, must dig it out and put it up on the psyche section..The gist of it was that talking to oneself enables you to re-inforce ideas/ideals, helps you focus and can correct behaviour traits you know (instinctively and proven) are wrong etc...

Naturally when I read it thoughts immediately turned to trading, but then again I put 8 snorkers on the George Foreman and I sort them in highs and lows patterns...we all do that though don't we guys...don't we...guys? :eek:

The ba5tards are still out to get you Jon, in particular YOU Jon, they know who you are, that won't change...:D

I'd go along with that, nothing wrong with a bit of positive self talk...

But how do they know when I to go to the loo????

uc long 759 30 pip sl