Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is one major problem with t/lines.
this chart shows two possible lower lines, which one is the trend? theres a difference of 30m pips. So when youve decided, youve got to be right and then manage the trade. Not easy this game

Patterns never repeat, but do they rhyme?

Anyhow, 3 short term TF trades for me this morning, poor concentration today, need to get my nut in the game; up 15 pips but ignored rules which would have dictated still being long on both trades..:confused:

Attachments

• fx graph 236.png
    fx graph 236.png
    18 KB · Views: 106
  • fx graph 237.png
    fx graph 237.png
    17.6 KB · Views: 109
short aud /usd at 9622 s/l 9645

this is gbp chart,i should have sold off top off line.Its exactly line I sold off previously to great effect.

Attachments

• snapshot-419.png
    snapshot-419.png
    34.6 KB · Views: 110
Position closed +3, identified former resistance as possible new support, price has reacted to it and is putting in a potential rounded bottom, playing defensively, will look for another entry...

Cable MDM target reached

Cable has reached Aug weekly pivot high 1.5880. There could be a bit of consolidation. I will wait for the next direction. That could also mean doing nothing until the month end.

Attachments

• 20100928_gbpusd_target.gif
    20100928_gbpusd_target.gif
    27.3 KB · Views: 78
Re: Cable MDM target reached

Cable has reached Aug weekly pivot high 1.5880. There could be a bit of consolidation. I will wait for the next direction. That could also mean doing nothing until the month end.

Wait for the lame antelope...:sneaky:

Re: Cable MDM target reached

got to admire your patience

Time to get to bed for the night.
Leaving my audusd trade open.
Stop remains at 9584, target 9629 for overnight.

Peter

Stopped out overnight. Just in time too, I might actually have made a profit when the aud soared above my target price a short while later :rolleyes:

That is how yesterday went for me, geez. Today will be better!

Peter