Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Small loss price777, only 15 pips was it? Easy enough to get back.

Tough to fight the trend though. What made you think it was turning there?

Small loss price777, only 15 pips was it? Easy enough to get back.

Tough to fight the trend though. What made you think it was turning there?

i duno lol .... back to the drawing board for the rest of the week for me :( .Lost all last weeks gains and some .:mad:

Sorry to hear that dude. 15 pips is not too much though surely. I know you have your own method, so feel free to ignore. But when I started trading with the trend, things got so much easier. When you traded it, it was making higher highs on 5 min, making higher highs on 1 hour. There is plenty of time to jump on it when it starts making lower lows.

Alright let's try this again. Usd/chf long at 1.01818 stop at 1.00664 about a 120 pip stop. I am actually demo'ing this trade off the pin bar that bounced off the resistance at 1.00664 or there about. I'm demo'ing this at one mini lot. A buck a pip. 100 bucks is what im prepared to wager when and if I go live. Looking for resistance around the 1.03676 area, after that 1.05986 then 1.07040. Let's see what happens.:smart:

Reasonable analysis for the initial trade, especially after 15 consecutive hourly green candles and daily trend is down. Nice entry at pullback area. Should be some support around 8220 area.

Good Luck!!

Peter

How's everybody here? I was away for two months and found this thread in silence. :mad: Let's rock ;)

I like the idea of going long EU for a retrace back to the 3150 area, bit too risky to hold over the weekend, so I'll see how it develops Monday.

I think that long tail has spiked into a strong Demand zone, the origin of which is identified in the shaded area.

Attachments

• EU Set Up Example 2.jpg
    EU Set Up Example 2.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 124
How's everybody here? I was away for two months and found this thread in silence. :mad: Let's rock ;)

I'm hoping to get back full swing into trading sometime next week after I'm done with the seasonal business stuff and get set for the slow winter.

It's been a good summer season here but now I'm itching to BUY,BUY, BUY or SELL SELL SELL!!

Peter

Took some position juggling but managed to get two contracts in short AU 94.97, 10 pip SL, open objective.

SL moved to BE, good chance of a re-test...

Demand coming in a 94.72, old resistance zone.

mail

Last edited:
I'm hoping to get back full swing into trading sometime next week after I'm done with the seasonal business stuff and get set for the slow winter.

It's been a good summer season here but now I'm itching to BUY,BUY, BUY or SELL SELL SELL!!

Peter

Let's get back to this live calls thread. where's LF, BP and the usual suspects? It ain't no crowd without them. :p

If we start calling a few trades they'll sniff it out and come back :LOL:

I'm in starting Monday!!

Peter

Good to see you back Leo:)

no need for me to sniff, wheres theres live trading thats where my hat will be.
Ive been hunting out live trade imposters. I seem to have cleared a few from the site.
Lets all have a fresh start,try and be accurate,no bickering,no late trades,help each other,keep a running count
and share out the pips. If that goes wrong ive got some ladies we can share out

Where have you been flash?
Where havent I been......... wooof

Last edited:
hello peoples

Im going to have ago at posting a few live trades. I mainly trade the 4hr tf I trade eurusd usdjpy usdchf gbpusd audusd audjpy eurgbp.

So I just post entry and sl

Trade idea on Eur/Usd, as we move into the new week, 61.8% retrace of the most recent up leg, confluence with TD trend line and round number psych level, PA from late Friday looks "toppy" IMO...

Attachments

• EU Long.jpg
    EU Long.jpg
    271.4 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
Trade idea on Eur/Usd, as we move into the new week, 61.8% retrace of the most recent up leg, confluence with TD trend line and round number psych level, PA from late Friday looks "toppy" IMO...

Im currently long in eurusd Im now looking to exit as u say with the big round number and the last two 4hr bars also looking way back to march/april there was alot of support and resistance at this level.

im going to see what the next few 4hr bars do before exiting

hello peoples

Im going to have ago at posting a few live trades. I mainly trade the 4hr tf I trade eurusd usdjpy usdchf gbpusd audusd audjpy eurgbp.

So I just post entry and sl

Welcome to the thread. Yes please post entry and stop as soon as you take the trade
and generally we are all trading for real cash on this thread

Im currently long in eurusd Im now looking to exit as u say with the big round number and the last two 4hr bars also looking way back to march/april there was alot of support and resistance at this level.

im going to see what the next few 4hr bars do before exiting

Hmm, I think at least in the interim I'd have to say bullish on these two, what with the Aug highs getting taken out so easily.