Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone else think the markets have been a complete chop fest this week?

yes, the only moves at all the past 2 weeks have been on news events, otherwise it's been VERY quiet. Good for some counter trend trades, but I've been keeping them to a minimum lot size.

Peter

yes, the only moves at all the past 2 weeks have been on news events, otherwise it's been VERY quiet. Good for some counter trend trades, but I've been keeping them to a minimum lot size.

Peter

You notice the weird PA on the Philly Report just now?

Comedy of errors today, hit buy instead of sell on this mornings range break down on Cable, got totally wrong footed on the Canadian numbers and just spent the last hour the wrong side of the market with a too big for comfort position, all that stress just to get out at BE.

Still +20 pips for the day so not all bad, and rounding off an OK week.

Have a great weekend y'all and let's hope for a bit of direction next week...

Long jpy/usd 85.60 s/l 25

break of 60 and daily.dont normally take this time of night but offers good r/r

Attachments

• snapshot-402.png
    snapshot-402.png
    26.9 KB · Views: 111
We really need to get back on track on this thread. I'm too busy to do much trading during the summer, but soon I'd like to actively participate again. It would provide a nice thread for any vendors to particiapte if they want to promote themselves and stay off the watchdog thread. (y)

Peter

We really need to get back on track on this thread. I'm too busy to do much trading during the summer, but soon I'd like to actively participate again. It would provide a nice thread for any vendors to particiapte if they want to promote themselves and stay off the watchdog thread. (y)

Peter

yep i was thinking of re launching to include vendors and keep a running count on their trades.Dont think wed get too many takers. Any ideas for names of it.
Do or die thread
put up or shut up vendors thread
live call trial thread
live and let die
the proof is in the pudding,live calls only.

i have this jpy as being strong today. Charts seem to support it,not looking too clever at the mo.At least if I empty the thread its only you:)

trhink ill go back into my shell

aud stopped out -17

now long eur/jpy at 108.54 sl 108 35

also long jpy/usd as posted earlier

down -42 since flashes return

jules all the best with this thread , I think you are flogging a dead hope(but just for your lordships pleasure) here is one last post from me
long gbp/usd 5580 stp 5564 trg +16

jules all the best with this thread , I think you are flogging a dead hope(but just for your lordships pleasure) here is one last post from me
long gbp/usd 5580 stp 5564 trg +16

i know,think ill start a new one are you in for some live calls,any idea of a name