Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I will be staying away from short term trades. Although it was a profitable method, it cost me too much commissions. 150 trades in a month = $750 in commissions. (Interactive brokers fees)

Instead I wil be swinging with classical vwap engine (H1 H4 Day etc). That means about 10-20 trades a month. Less stress, less commissions and hopefully more pips.. ;)

i was stupi to be out of that gbp trade.Thats one of the major downfalls of my methods,
stiil aud should pay the stately fees for the day hope.Have taken what i put on at 9604 off so it puts me in a strong position with the trade. Original stop applies

My Swissie has just made a higher low & higher high, so going to leave it on, will trail with a 61.8 fib.

PS. I think I just learned something today - it's not about being right or wrong (re. my earlier comment) it's simply a matter of good trade management.

PS. I think I just learned something today - it's not about being right or wrong (re. my earlier comment) it's simply a matter of good trade management.

(y) ur right, hard to predict something that you don't have any control..

Quick review of my trading style. I'm very short term, usually 1m or 5m time frames. Most targets are for 10-15 pips, stops usually 6-10 pips. Looking for pattern breakouts and false breakouts and bounces/rejections of support and resistance levels.

Peter

exit audusd .9622 +6
lunchtime blues and I wanted to take at least a few pips profit on this trade for the morning.

Peter