Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
im beginning to think this thread is coming to an end.Just me here for today.Yesterday I called over 100 pips of clear trades,today I call a loser and the thread is empty.

im beginning to think this thread is coming to an end.Just me here for today.Yesterday I called over 100 pips of clear trades,today I call a loser and the thread is empty.

Good morning!
I am also beginning to wonder why very few people visit here, even if it's just to check it out or ask questions.
This can also be a learning thread for anyone who watches and asks. We are all happy to answer!

Peter

here's a pic:

Attachments

• eur003.JPG
    eur003.JPG
    95.4 KB · Views: 113
stopped -8
Should have exit around 2240 area.
ok, thats my 1 mistake for today, should be all good from here!

Peter

sh eur 1.2250 stop 1.2260

looking for price to snap back t0 100ma line on 5m chart (white line in pic)

Peter

exit 1/2 @ 1.2242 + 8 stop to 1.2258
If i get stopped out on 2nd half it will be a complete scratch trade.

Peter

price hit the 100 ma perfectly. I could play a bounce here going long but so far I don't like the way its set up.

Peter

eurusd resistance at 1.2266. Looking to play another slide down to 100ma which is around 1.2224 right now. Even though I didn't trade the bounce up it would have been a nice little profit for anyone who did.

Peter

confirmation on the 15m chart. shows price at the upper bollinger band representing short term relative overbought condition in a very obvious downtrend. 100ma is sloping down nice.

Peter

it's partly because of PA. today we had them choppy during UK hours. Asia was good and it may be back to good during US session.

scratched this trade @ 1.2252 +4
Price is sitting on the trendline (pink line) and my setup is no longer valid. no reason to stay in.

Peter

Today has not been as kind as past few days. Barely getting table scraps today. Up 10 pips so far for all the effort.

Peter