Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
goodmorning jule ( flying visit )but 5 min gpb/usd looking short now ---thats what I see on your trendline method at 34 area

Last edited:
Long eur/gbp 8568 s/l 10,just wanted to give some back.

1/2 off at +12 rest to b/e.
For those that thought the great Lord Flash had been stopped out,I enclose a chart of my brokers indicative price. Last night I was lucky,same again today.It proves s/b firms are mainly ok and that there is good as well as bad when you do this. Always remember the times that things go your way and not the times they dont
lol as ive finished typing the 2nd 1/2 has been stopped out at b/e. may re enter.still a small profit for the day so far

Attachments

• snapshot-227.png
    snapshot-227.png
    30.7 KB · Views: 91
sorry wrong chart. you can see on this chart that the lowest price was 1 pip above my 10 pip stop at 58.

Attachments

• snapshot-228.png
    snapshot-228.png
    16.6 KB · Views: 113
lovely looking chart so im long again 8565 s/l12. Could be massive upside move if it breaks its range and the 60 min t/l

Attachments

• snapshot-229.png
    snapshot-229.png
    41.6 KB · Views: 110
Looking good Pete

did you get my pm about ninja,its agood tool for nothing.How much is the cheapest data feed you can get with them. I currently pay about £150 pcm for esignal

Worth a look ( no need to flash the cash jules (lol) ^^^^^
http://www.ninjatrader.com/webnew/support.htm
eSignal data only service – eSignal data only service – NinjaTrader has made arrangements with eSignal for a discounted "data only" service which can substantially reduce the eSignal subscription fee. Please click on purchase order form for promotion pricing details and if you have any questions on this service, please contact eSignal directly at 800-815-8256.
trend line as of 15 mins ( you know the drill (hh etc ) then 5min chart for entry but you are the expert at looking at nice trend lines ( more so if its the female ones) will catch up again as going away so all the best to everyone

morning flash & all, nice to see you taking pips.. my O2 internet is not ready yet and I am on mobile-broadband.

morning flash & all, nice to see you taking pips.. my O2 internet is not ready yet and I am on mobile-broadband.

Hi leo hows the trading been going.Had a great time lately. Mobile broadband.lol not the best way to trade. Wacky and bp have also had good calls.long may it continue. Temp pops in from time to time but no calls,hes on other sites

long eur/gbp at 8559 s/l16. Got to take is as i like the chart.i was stopped out last time below the level i am just buying at.thats the nature of the beast.trade what you see, i see the potential of a big rise and break through the 60 min t/l i psoted earlier.
so far 1 winner,1 loser or eur/gbp, but down cashwise.lets see.

keep watching,spike up due.LOL, well i hope so. If line breaks ther should be lots of pipage in it

Attachments

• snapshot-230.png
    snapshot-230.png
    42 KB · Views: 104
long eur/gbp at 8559 s/l16. Got to take is as i like the chart.i was stopped out last time below the level i am just buying at.thats the nature of the beast.trade what you see, i see the potential of a big rise and break through the 60 min t/l i psoted earlier.
so far 1 winner,1 loser or eur/gbp, but down cashwise.lets see.

have moved stop down to 8538

I wasn't ready when GU and EU broke down from dawn range. But just managed to bag some pips from UJ, lovely short!

+26

fast in fast out scalps

Attachments

• 100525ibtradelist.PNG
    100525ibtradelist.PNG
    22.8 KB · Views: 132