Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
who lit a match under the euro? nice 50 pip climb. As usual what goes up "might" come down! Looking to short back to trendline.

Peter

pic of trade

Attachments

• eur005.JPG
    eur005.JPG
    98.5 KB · Views: 111
we have a nice rising wedge pattern. I also notice the 100 ma (white line) is turning up. Time to start looking at longs now too.

Peter

Attachments

• eur006.JPG
    eur006.JPG
    103 KB · Views: 101
exit 1.2272 +13
I dont want to stay on the short side for long as the trend may be turning up so exit entire position.

Peter

I see I'm the only one here at the moment.
"1 is the lonliest number that you will ever do..." - Three Dog Night

Well, I'm going to take a break. Be back around the NYSE close .

Peter

Good morning!
I am also beginning to wonder why very few people visit here, even if it's just to check it out or ask questions.
This can also be a learning thread for anyone who watches and asks. We are all happy to answer!

Peter
Im happy to try for a re launch,whos in

we were very busy on thursday and friday so maybe its just a lull. I really cant believe there arent newbies wanting to learn .I really believe that most people who join this site are simple looking for the holy grail black box system. As Ive said before, If we charged for this thread or set up a signal room wed have loads more people here.Its because its free that they dont take it as seriously as they could. Anyone looking over the last weeks calls would be amazed at the profit that has been generated. Maybe the re launch is a good idea,a new thread with a different title will attract more people who want help and advice. Opinions on this are needed and wanted( particularly lurkers who dont generally post)

we were very busy on thursday and friday so maybe its just a lull. I really cant believe there arent newbies wanting to learn .I really believe that most people who join this site are simple looking for the holy grail black box system. As Ive said before, If we charged for this thread or set up a signal room wed have loads more people here.Its because its free that they dont take it as seriously as they could. Anyone looking over the last weeks calls would be amazed at the profit that has been generated. Maybe the re launch is a good idea,a new thread with a different title will attract more people who want help and advice. Opinions on this are needed and wanted( particularly lurkers who dont generally post)

you gotta say something like..wow we have 200pips for the day in the room.. nice to see Joe and Jane (newbies) bagging 500pips for the month.. I will post detailed set up in private forum.. hope you all get my email alert ..etc.
[make sure you never talk about stops being hit... it doesn't look professional]:LOL:

you gotta say something like..wow we have 200pips for the day in the room.. nice to see Joe and Jane (newbies) bagging 500pips for the month.. I will post detailed set up in private forum.. hope you all get my email alert ..etc.
[make sure you never talk about stops being hit... it doesn't look professional]:LOL:

yeah your right our sales banter is poor,bring back odt with his 600 per week per pair method and anounce Lord flash has discovered the holy grail moving average that is always right but in order to recieve it you must watch the thread for for 6 months. The wvap engine is now in turbo and sign up today to receive wacky petes amazing fib number that break all know parameters.

yeah your right our sales banter is poor,bring back odt with his 600 per week per pair method and anounce Lord flash has discovered the holy grail moving average that is always right but in order to recieve it you must watch the thread for for 6 months. The wvap engine is now in turbo and sign up today to receive wacky petes amazing fib number that break all know parameters.

ROFL. Sounds just like all those emails we get. But hey, those guys do make money so why can't we at least get some new posters...and we aren't even scamming anyone!
This is real, live, and full of useful working techniques.

Peter

Another pop in eur. Looks like I stopped trading from the short side at the right time...just as the 100ma turned upward. eur is up 135 pips from then. It pays to stay with the trend.

Peter

don't forget that temp always bring 20 pips on the table, nice and easy pips..

eur is breaking down nice. I missed a short entry around 1.2369 area due to phone call. Looking good too. Probably be the best trade of the day and I missed it...thats how the ball bounces!

Peter

aye...missing a nice trade can really kill your spirit for the day!

Throwing phone out the window NOW!

Peter

Your thread is great chaps. I stumbled across it a couple of weeks ago & have become a real fan. I dont however trade forex but would love to ...have tried and been burned. So I am watching & learning for now.
Hope this is ok .
Matt

I dont want to ask stupid questions btw...particulally when you are on a roll which seems to be often.

I dont want to ask stupid questions btw...particulally when you are on a roll which seems to be often.

Don't be afraid to ask questions. As long as its posted we can answer you between trades or during lulls in the market. Watching and learning is great. Try a demo account to build some confidence.

Peter