Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
sorry,this was meant to be attached

Attachments

• snapshot-227.png
    snapshot-227.png
    30.7 KB · Views: 104
taken 1/2 o at +17,rest to b/e did this as trade has faltered ,i will look to re enter as and when, as Flash loves this set up. I was able to get a perfect entry right at the top ( as you can see at the time of enrty)of the line that was drawn much much earlier

quietest day ive seen on this thread for a while.Not even any calls from old whacky accros the pond. Temp has lost his light. BP isnt positive anymore.Wish this gbp would move down,I have to watch it in case it goes back to the line

very good again today, Sir. You've been flying the flag solo today!
Fear not, I still have my light (for now) 18 trades. 13 winners today. Been a nice day;

One of my trades today was even reminiscent of a lord flash trade!

Red arrow marks the entry as it hit the line (im not certain its a 'flash trade' actually and i dont know whether you took it or not, but i definitely thought of you as i clicked the button, lol)

Attachments

• dellme.JPG
    dellme.JPG
    76.7 KB · Views: 101
very good again today, Sir. You've been flying the flag solo today!
Fear not, I still have my light (for now) 18 trades. 13 winners today. Been a nice day;

One of my trades today was even reminiscent of a lord flash trade!

Red arrow marks the entry as it hit the line (im not certain its a 'flash trade' actually and i dont know whether you took it or not, but i definitely thought of you as i clicked the button, lol)

Man that was pure theft,i have sole rights on t/l pullbacks. i got it the same time as the guys got his on cats eyes

I've been quite busy here and not able to trade much. eurusd and usdjpy not much movement past few hours.

Peter

Here's what my screen looks like. eur attemptng to breakdown from here:

Attachments

• eur_003.jpg
    eur_003.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 98
Not the exact setup I was looking for to reenter but for the past 3 hours eur has been slowly drifting down so I'm going with the small trend on 5m chart. The problem is eur has been stuck in a 10 pip range for past hour.

Peter

Not the exact setup I was looking for to reenter but for the past 3 hours eur has been slowly drifting down so I'm going with the small trend on 5m chart. The problem is eur has been stuck in a 10 pip range for past hour.

Peter

been like it all day, slow moving.ive been in slow moving trades all day.boring

Peter

:LOL: what kind of attitude is that,it sounds like one of those late, boredom,must trade ,hope for the best jobs.Hey its looking good

:LOL: what kind of attitude is that,it sounds like one of those late, boredom,must trade ,hope for the best jobs.Hey its looking good

almost! since eur was drifting down another entry was low risk.
Nothing wrong with hoping for the best...you wouldn't hope for the worst, right!

Peter

just FYI...I am getting faster posting my charts. It only took me 6 minutes after I posted the trade to post a chart. :clap: