Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Your r/r seems to be fine and your calls ceratainly are. You sold eur,sold again and scratched and then resold.Great discipline and MM

Been trading for a lot of years. Made every mistake in the book and invented a few new ones! At some point in time you just get it or you don't.

Thx for the vote of confidence :D

Peter

now im peeved,really peeved.as you know by now my fav trade is a trendline break and pullback.Add in a round number and look at the chart and see what you get. I missed this as wife was late home with kids. Still in eur/gbp.I would have had an entry at about 94

Attachments

• snapshot-214.png
    snapshot-214.png
    29.2 KB · Views: 116
Good trading by all.
Temp and Leo were very good and i thought this thread would die when they took a break, but it looks like they've been well replaced.

Wackypete - Have you spoke about your methods here at all? I didn't notice anything. I know the basics of Leo's system, and Flash's trendline trading and Temps various methods. Would be interested in your approach aswell.

thanks.

Red

Key near to mid term potential resistance levels assuming GBPUSD has based (pink horizontals are fibos)...

Attachments

• £$ Key Levels.jpg
    £$ Key Levels.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 111
That said, it''s just an assumption, based on long term (200 period) MA on the hourlys still downward sloping, I have to remain neutral. Some positive biased news on the Eurozone and UK economy early this week should help kick start a tangible trend reversal.

Opinion only DYOR.

Attachments

• NinjaTrader Chart.jpg
    NinjaTrader Chart.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 130
Lets hope for a good week for all on thread. Nice to see a few new bods on the thread last week. This week ill try and put more adavnce warning of why I might tradeand off which line.
First chart eur/gbp. I only have a top line for this chart at the mo,but I will almost certainly be selling right of the line with confidence and a good r/r ratio

Attachments

• snapshot-215.png
    snapshot-215.png
    42.3 KB · Views: 115
Next up is eur/usd.
A break of the bottom line and id be looking to sell with good pipage available. I wouldnt be too tempted to buy of this line.

Attachments

• snapshot-216.png
    snapshot-216.png
    30.9 KB · Views: 90
Nice chart.I dont often trade as spread is quite large as a % of the pips I hope to make so therefore the r/r ratio is reduced.

Attachments

• snapshot-217.png
    snapshot-217.png
    30.9 KB · Views: 108
last of charts that is anywhere near its 60 min line is the ftse. right on line

Attachments

• snapshot-218.png
    snapshot-218.png
    19.2 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
Late sunday night and am setting up charts and noticed eur/usd right on line,had to sell
at 1.2539 incase the line breaks.had to put a wider stop of 12 ticks as not much liquidity about and worried about been stopped. It could bounce upwards but the chart looks bearish so here we go.good trades wait for no one.

heres the chart.its hovering around line,so iexpect some fast action soon.However as its sunday night it could just stay here for quite a while

Attachments

• snapshot-220.png
    snapshot-220.png
    30 KB · Views: 108
Wackypete - Have you spoke about your methods here at all? I didn't notice anything. I know the basics of Leo's system, and Flash's trendline trading and Temps various methods. Would be interested in your approach aswell.

thanks.

Red

Hi Red,
I haven't really explained much about my trading, but tried to post a few charts showing what I am looking to do or have done. I'd like to post charts more but I am slow at it and I end up losing focus on my trading.

I have several setups I like. Everything is extremely simple, stops are small, reentry is common. A lot of my methods are similar to LordFlasheart's but I generally use lower timeframes. My preference is to trade breakouts and false breakouts of consolidation patterns. I also like to see 2 specific candle patterns at or near trendlines.
Thats all for now. I'll try to post a bit more info about each trade as they happen. Feel free to ask questions.

Peter

ftse right on line,sot sure about this one,will lety volume guide me

Attachments

• snapshot-221.png
    snapshot-221.png
    19 KB · Views: 93