Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
can you see them swan (lol)

Can't say I'm that interested in who scans the thread tbh, the thread interests me as (on occassion) it has acted as a canary in the goldmine in relation to my swing trades, I'd never ape anyone else's trades, or use the techniques outlined... I notice that the thread starter Leo has moved on...?

jules I am sure there are plenty lurking who dont have t/b of steel his lordship has when posting their trades

I have absolutely no problem with people not calling trades.What does annoy me when people join the site,and straight away are looking for a black box system or signal service when they could join this or other thread and learn what real life trading is about free of charge.I would never expect anyone to copy me or my trades.I just dont like to see them spend thousands and get no where. There are 200,000 members on this site and yesterday morn and this morn there were 3 on the live thread.Im convinced its because its free.If t2win set up an official live call thread and charged for it im sure theer would be hundreds on it

looking to short this soon from top of line

Attachments

• snapshot-190.png
    snapshot-190.png
    28.8 KB · Views: 120
this chart is my brokers indicative price chart.I must have been the only guy that got 1.2435. REMEMBER earlier when jpy spiked up and took my stop before reversing again.
They say what goes around comes around. Happy days

Attachments

• snapshot-191.png
    snapshot-191.png
    11.7 KB · Views: 94